overall
RATINGS: 4065   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
ravidesai (978) - Bombay, INDIA - AUG 29, 2002
UPDATED: JUN 26, 2003 this is one of the best known beers despite being awful in most respects - proof of the power of advertising.if only they spent 1% of their advertising budget on trying to make a good product the only good things i can say about bud is that it is easily available. avoid if you have any alternatives. those of you who like American standard lagers - support your local brewery.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
dominion (78) - charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 28, 2002
I do not know who would go out and buy this beer. Maybe the worst of all.

Wilecat (66) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 27, 2002
I use to use this beer to kill the rats in my old ghetto apartment

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
It is "The King of Beers" for a reason, as it is one of the best.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
carlitos99 (184) - The Big Apple, USA - AUG 24, 2002
King of bad beers. To me, this beer is just slightly better than the other big two, but not by much. With all their billions of dollars, cant they try and produce a beer that is not embarrassing? I mean, even McDonalds, who is a mass producing giant like Bud, makes a pretty decent product like the quarter pounder and egg mcmuffin. Oh well, their not taking my money...

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Dickinsonbeer (5074) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - AUG 21, 2002
Not the worst american standard, but pretty bad. Lets leave it at that. Cant give it the worst rating cuz then their would be no room for natty or beast etc.

hooperdog99 (20) - hagerstown, Maryland, USA - AUG 20, 2002
they have been making this since 1876?..do you think they will ever get this right,as my dad used to say..cheap and nasty..should be zero rating

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Brewsoc99 (29) - Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND - AUG 19, 2002
I only scored it this high because of its sucessful marketing. This beer is totally bland due to the huge amount of rice adjuncts added. This beer probably goes well with all of those bland american hamburgers and fries.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
beerman2199 (6) - rohnert park, California, USA - AUG 19, 2002 does not count
I love budweiser Anheuser Busch makes a lot of good beers. I prefer its cheaper counterpart Natural light. you Know what Im talkn about, Kenny, Matt, Mike, Big Z, yeah Sonoma!

herbstress3 (221) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - AUG 18, 2002
What a shity beer.... I could drink this while I exercise.... Is this water or beer?