overall
RATINGS: 4039   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
albert007 (415) - Penobsquis, New Brunswick, CANADA - JUL 29, 2002
Not the worst American beer, but definately the most overhyped. Bad aftertaste. Labbatt Breweries, also brews Bud, and I find that the Bud brewed here tastes alot better than that brewed by Anheiser, or whatever they call it.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Racegoer (354) - Indiana, Indiana, USA - JUL 29, 2002
Marketing, is the key here 1 in in 5 beers sold in America is a Bud product. This is low quality beer, watch people ask for a cold glass it masks the flavor. We have all had one, and maybe still would if it was the only beer available at the time. I cant wait till the next keg party I am invited to and I break out the Chimay Ale,or Arrogant Bastard Ale, and I will blow them away. Bud is commercial piss, you know it, I know it, we all know it. Yes I do keep some in my beer fridge, but I will not be drinking it myself. lets all hail the King of Piss.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
erlik (26) - SPAIN - JUL 28, 2002
Its not the King of Beers, but its OK. It has a light taste and goes well with food... I dont think its terrible.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Gunshy (479) - Ohio, USA - JUL 28, 2002
Okay, whenever one of my friends comes over, this is what he brings. It has very little aroma except of grain and pale yellow color with no head. Finish has a bite and the beer must be had ice cold to even tolerate it.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
jpknight22 (171) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JUL 27, 2002
Strangely enough Budweiser is the largest selling beer in the world. I have yet to figure out why. Just an interesting tidbit, Budweiser and Bud Light are rumored to have arsenic in their contents to help keep the head from frothing on the sides of the glass. I rarely EVER drink this beer unless I am forced.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DrunkAsASkunk (847) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - JUL 25, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 26, 2003 I personally feel that Budweiser is God's way of punishing man. The taste is bitter and watered down, and the smell if awful. If youre gonna drink it, best keep it in the can..you dont wanna see it, trust me.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
guinness4life (37) - USA - JUL 25, 2002
So, its not Guinness, its certainly not the king of all beers, its overcarbonated, overcolored , mass-produced and its not even good, but its often affordably priced. Not a good beer by any stretch of imagination but not as terrible as everyone makes it out to be, especially on tap where its quite decent. Cans are horrible though. If you have money get guinness, otherwise get yuengling, and if yuengling isnt available in your area, go for bud.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
RAUCHFEST (122) - PROSPECT PARK, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 24, 2002
they stole the name for this crap

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
007lund (92) - Ann Arbor, USA - JUL 24, 2002
Not that bad. Best in a can (who would ever have thought?). Goes well with pizza and friends late at night. Tolerable at sporting events and cheap company. You buy this at a bar though, and youre either strapped for cash or just plain struggling.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
mwesth (279) - Skovlunde, DENMARK - JUL 24, 2002
UPDATED: APR 15, 2005 This is really bad! Low taste, low aroma.. YACK!