overall
RATINGS: 4088   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

1.3
Brewsoc99 (29) - Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND - AUG 19, 2002
I only scored it this high because of its sucessful marketing. This beer is totally bland due to the huge amount of rice adjuncts added. This beer probably goes well with all of those bland american hamburgers and fries.

beerman2199 (6) - rohnert park, California, USA - AUG 19, 2002 does not count
I love budweiser Anheuser Busch makes a lot of good beers. I prefer its cheaper counterpart Natural light. you Know what I’m talkn’ about, Kenny, Matt, Mike, Big Z, yeah Sonoma!

herbstress3 (221) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - AUG 18, 2002
What a shity beer.... I could drink this while I exercise.... Is this water or beer?

1.3
Panzuriel (2199) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2002
A lot better in the bottle than the can. Not a great drink at all, but goes well with some foods, pizza, for instance.

1.1
slinkymello (137) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - AUG 16, 2002
meh... they say my rating needs improvement. screw that, this beer is terrible... i’d drink it before bud lite but that’s it

benzim (36) - USA - AUG 16, 2002
At least it is better than Coors Light

ElBastardo (13) - Illinois, USA - AUG 15, 2002
Japanese brewers joke this beer is really SAKE ther is so much Rice in it.This beer stole its name from a Czech town that deserves to be called Budweiser-seeing there ads angers me they could have opened a brewpub in every town in the USA with marketing dollars they blow to stay on top..rant ..rant....STROKE..help

GABeerMan (48) - HOSCHTON, Georgia, USA - AUG 15, 2002

Simon (42) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - AUG 13, 2002
Better than its light sibling. Preferred over any of the AB light brews. Still just beerish carbonation.

smolkinsquid (13) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 11, 2002
Headache in a bottle/can. No thanks.