overall
RATINGS: 4054   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BeerMistress99 (6) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 22, 2002 does not count
come on, we all make mistakes

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
hawkman197599 (1) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 22, 2002 does not count
Great beer for a night of cow tipping or being rowdy at the strip clubs...

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
nstal (237) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUL 22, 2002
Typical awful american standard brew. At least the commercials are decent.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Dionysian (39) - Paris, FRANCE - JUL 21, 2002
Solid proof that the masses are simply idiotic. Bland, tastless.. not even what I would consider beer. Advertising can do amazing things, esp to the overly malleable american mind.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
MartinT (9653) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 21, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 21, 2008 Cooked rice, citrusy, herbal hop ghosts and so many bubbles...First tastes of pre-chewed cereal, then a huge cliff steals away its rotting feet as it plummets into a void of tastelessness...

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
PorterPounder (7719) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUL 20, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 20, 2004 Rerate Amazing what marketing will do, this is no better than Schlitz when you break it down bit by bit. Pale, light yellow, almost see through appearance - little to no head. Starchy, sticky artificial mouthfeel. Wet paper bag aroma. Flavor has a resemblance to Rice and Corn Chex soaked in alcohol and is chemically. Nothing too redeeming about this and it actually tastes better in the bottle than when it is poured into a glass. Finish is slightly crisp - about the only positive. Original 2 Ok - so I'm trying to work my way up to 100 - that is why I rated this - plus it is what I bought for the masses at my July 4th cookout. American Commercial beer is tasting worse and worse to me - essentially just something to drink to get a buzz and to keep your hands occupied!

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
GregL40 (97) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 20, 2002
It was in my friends fridge. Beggars cant be choosers.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
stephen (308) - California, USA - JUL 18, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 29, 2004

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 18, 2002
Bud is so bad it leaves me feeling violated that I even drank it.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
homebrewrules99 (37) - portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JUL 18, 2002
If i dumped this in the toilet would my dog still drink from it I doubt it this isnt fit to be called beer it gives real beer a bad name