overall
RATINGS: 3621   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.6
Slovak34 (99) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - SEP 24, 2002
Goes well with dog feces.............................................

JBWalters3 (26) - USA - SEP 24, 2002
not impressive. I will never drink this again unless I am broke as a two dollar hooker in 1831. And no other beer is available

thebaron99 (110) - Royston Park SA, AUSTRALIA - SEP 23, 2002
Insipid lightly fruited catpee. Pro's: Can drink 24 easily. Con's: You'll regret it like I did, Duhhh..

1.1
chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - SEP 22, 2002
thsi is terrible very disappointes w/anheuser-busch on this product. they need to start taking cues form the coors family.

vwsteggie (684) - Paxton, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 22, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 29, 2003 Has a light yellow color and little smell. Taste is smooth, but watery, Shlitz is better. It has an interesting history if you catch it on the history channel.

Perdue46 (68) - USA - SEP 21, 2002
This happens to be my beer of choice when I am out at the local bars. Unfortunately most bars do not have keystone on tap and I feel budweiser is a suitable replacement.

morty99 (371) - Maryland, USA - SEP 21, 2002
..................................................

0.8
Volgon (2761) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - SEP 20, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 7, 2004 Re-rate 5/8/02: Born on date 5/8/02, that's right I drank a bottle on the day that it was bottled. It sure changed my opinion. The little nasty cardboard/skunk flavor that often is present in a two-month old Bud is nowhere to be found. Even the rice characteristic was better. I bet that there isn't more than 20,000 beers on the planet better than this. First rating: It's crap. It's hard to do worse. If you just want to get messed up, get a big ABV 40OZ malt liquor and go nuts, but don't drink this!

Radek Kliber (7501) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - SEP 20, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 22, 2008 I just had today at my friend b-day. They Bottle 341 ml, Appearance: very pale, one of the lightest brews I had in long time. Light fizzy top with frisk carbonation.1+ Aroma: very light grainy, grassy notes with light sourness. 3- Flavor/Palate: medium light bodied. Slightly more character than you will see in average macro pale lager. Sweet biscuit feel with shallow ending. Thin hop scent on top.

1.4
AleConnoisseur (29) - Houghton, Michigan, USA - SEP 20, 2002
This beer is better than most in the same price range, how ever this certainly is not a great beer.