overall
RATINGS: 4067   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

stephen (308) - California, USA - JUL 18, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 29, 2004

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 18, 2002
Bud is so bad it leaves me feeling violated that I even drank it.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
homebrewrules99 (37) - portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JUL 18, 2002
If i dumped this in the toilet would my dog still drink from it I doubt it this isnt fit to be called beer it gives real beer a bad name

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
akinm (282) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 17, 2002
Crystal clear, thats because there is no flavor to get in the way. no aroma, no palate. just water with a little bit of alcohol in it and some bubbles. not worth the bottles it comes in.

NephYliM (16) - FRANCE - JUL 17, 2002
I should never had bought that bottle-but I was very young.. thats why..

chuck99 (10) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - JUL 15, 2002
Worst beer in the world. Just thought you might want to know.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
jpfrog (130) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JUL 14, 2002
I used to drink it when I was a sophomore in high school and thought it was good, then I woke up in a cold sweat and realized I had just had one of the worst nightmares of my life. What a shitty beer. The only way that I would drink again is if my friends and I were having a trashy night. I only give this beer this high of a rating do to nostalgia.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
daalamar (405) - new albany, Indiana, USA - JUL 13, 2002
The original swill. If you want to get drunk cheap go for it but if you like beer this stuff is garbage.

revnecro99 (7) - USA - JUL 12, 2002 does not count
Of all the mass produced beers in the world, budweiser has to be the worst there is. I would rather drink the spillage on the floor from an over flown urinal at a white trash bar where this crap is served, then to actually allow myself to sip the wasteful product known as budweiser. This company should be shunned for robbing the name from the god of all breweries in budjevice, czech republic. Busch is such a thief!! Advertising does wonders for enhancing sales and making one the best selling beer, but not the best beer by far. Goes to show you that people in this world are total mindless zombies for allowing themselves to succumb to the tactics of corporations trying to manipulate people into believing something is worthwhile because of visual r audial representation. The majority of people should jump off cliffs since I say they should if they are going to follow the advice of some people who do not give a shit

TheDean (786) - MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 12, 2002
I wish there was negative numbers on this scale just for Bud products!!! How can this crap be the best selling beer in the US?? No wonder Europe thinks we are a backwards country, Id be rude to Americans too if I came here and had to drink this swill! I wouldnt even recomend for a college kegger!!