overall
RATINGS: 4039   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
mwsf (360) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Pure skunk piss. Budweiser embodies all that is wrong with beer. And like all other things corporate and american, it destroys everything in its path. Im immensely disturbed that this is the best selling beer in Ireland. Where I grew up, drinking Bud is considered living high on the hog. Blech.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
later4you (23) - Wyoming, USA - JUN 19, 2002
crap

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
smc12399 (25) - Tennessee, USA - JUN 19, 2002
This beers success is more a tribute to successful marketing than good taste. I drink it if offered and that is it!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
fjager99 (9) - USA - JUN 19, 2002 does not count
Drinkable, but not what I would call a quality beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - JUN 16, 2002
Rice beer sucks. Im ashamed that this stuff comes from my country and represents us. I still drink it occasionally on draft.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brownalegirl (199) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - JUN 16, 2002
For some reason that will forever be unclear to me, my husbands family favors this stuff. They have these amazing Irish family reunions in the summer with lots of great folk music and good times - and kegs of Bud or Busch lite. The food is always outstanding, the company is delightful, the activities really fun - just avoid the kegs and you can have the greatest time of your life! Otherwise, youll have the insect repellant aftertaste of AB with you all weekend.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
srqbeerman99 (15) - sarasota, Florida, USA - JUN 15, 2002
Everyday beer. Dont understand the hype.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
markdrum (3) - California, USA - JUN 15, 2002 does not count
Great summer beer!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Aurelius (5155) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 14, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 23, 2005 Ok, Ok, I had to get to 100 beers, and Im stuck in Tallahassee with limited availability, so Ill rate this. (After this, I have to go on and sample all the stinky, 3rd-world beers made with questionable water.) This is my baseline beer. I was merchandised very well by the local AB distributer, so Ive got to make this the midline. You all know what this is like, so I wont comment any more.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
leaparsons (10131) - Wigston, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - JUN 13, 2002
No malts, no hops, just...nothing. Even my brew kit beers are far superior to this. King of Beer ???!??