overall
RATINGS: 3961   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.6
beer200299 (13) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - FEB 21, 2002
Like all mass produced American pilseners, this beer has nothing to offer in flavor, aroma, or body. Give me a diet coke if this is all you’ve got in beer.

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2002
Interesting off flavor, It is not one of my favotites, but I have an interest in the flavor of the beechwood.

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 20, 2002
Budweiser is still the King. How they did it I’ll never know. Must of been a redneck conspiracy.

quiksilverxtc99 (99) - USA - FEB 20, 2002
Surprisingly not too bad. Not bitter enough for my taste though. Had a strange aftertaste, but not unpleasant.

kilgore41599 (98) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 19, 2002
The beachwood age process must be the point where all flavor is taken out.

OldJack99 (114) - USA - FEB 19, 2002
A half decent macro brew IMO, serves it’s purpose but is slightly overpriced considering Michelob is the same price & better, good to order at a bar when you want something simple, not a beer to drink all night, I think it gives bad hangovers.

John.Horton99 (1) - Halesowen, - FEB 18, 2002 does not count
This is the most appalling drink (including root beer) it has been my misfortune to taste. If I could give it a lower score I would. An insult to the brewers art. Should be given to members of Al-Qeada to intensify their punishment!

Evster64 (107) - Kempner, Texas, USA - FEB 18, 2002
The beer for people who don’t know any better.

0.9
shadey (2135) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 16, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 9, 2009 Much like bud light, corny and sweet, but there is a bit more than bud light - there is a bitterness here. Still not good at all.

deadboi7799 (62) - Michigan, USA - FEB 15, 2002
yuppies i drink this i feel like i should be playing golf and or/out in the back woods somewhere