overall
RATINGS: 3601   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

craigbeerlover (11) - ENGLAND - JUL 20, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 4, 2005 My Favourite Lager, ok maybe it is piss like but its great on a hot day. Brilliantly refreshing and easily drinkable which is what I want most of the time.

AlKahalic (2) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - SEP 16, 2005 does not count
The king of beers. When I was a young child, my mother would rather fill my bottle with this pale lager than breast feed. This scrumptous delight pours deep brown with a creamy white head. When a can is cracked, one becomes overwhelmed with the aromas of fruits and a Cape Cod high tide. A can of Budweiser is like a naked frolic through a meadow on a brisk, October morning. Or perhaps a Megadeth concert on a warm Long Island summer night. I pour this shit on my cereal.

ebfink87 (6) - USA - OCT 5, 2005 does not count
UPDATED: JUL 12, 2006 the greatest beer on the planet, it symbolizes America and all it stands for. i love this beer and i think it is a true man’s beer, one who loves football and women. If you are a girly man stay away, this is for red, white, and blue bleeding Americans

stevusmagnus (22) - Ohio, USA - OCT 20, 2005
The King of Beers baby! I actually tried bud Lite before Bud. One day all they had was Bud so I tried it. Pretty damn good! Excellent actually. Not being light didn’t really hurt it at all. They dont call it the King for nothing. Quintessentially american.

Odeed (1805) - Bakersfield, California, USA - FEB 4, 2006
UPDATED: JUN 5, 2017 OMG GREATEST BEER EVER! AM I RITE GUYS?!?!?!?!!?!?

STOUSI (2) - DENMARK - AUG 19, 2006 does not count
This actually is a fairly good beer. Nice refreshing at night, enjoy ice cold or chilled. I had heard so mucho about it, but I really don’t think it’s so bad - oppositely very very very good. Does not have much taste nor aroma, but its consistence gives me the feeling, that I can drink a Bud everytime. Draft - Can - Bottle. The same great beer.

Chitown440 (15) - chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 7, 2007
It is what it is, Forget about all the fancy describtions and Adjectives of all the beer snobs !!! Surely there,s better quaility beer out there that tastes much better than bud, but when your forced to drink what,s availble under any old rock on this planet and Miller or Coors are the only alternatives.....Then Bud is the King Baby. It is within these parameters that i,ve set my score. Thought shall not rate apples against rocks !!! and /or oranges.

cinoking (1) - Bastrop, Texas, USA - APR 28, 2007 does not count
how can people not like this drink of the gods. this beer is awesome for just about everything. from eating to just beer bash. this beer proves that we should bow down to the king of beers

Kingfisher2874 (1) - USA - AUG 3, 2007 does not count
Good Beer very easy to drink on a hot day or just hanging out with your friends. Long Live The King!

eerwig (1) - , Alabama, USA - SEP 23, 2008 does not count
Real-man beer. Taste ties to memories, so if you lead a boring life, you’re rating this one low. Americana in a can. Sack up.