overall
RATINGS: 3601   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

PlanetPhips (8) - - OCT 17, 2017 does not count
Very easy to drink all American beer. A classic that unfortunately does get looked at as poor. Nothing beats a bud on a hot day! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

tntracey (101) - Hood River, Oregon, USA - OCT 17, 2017
This watery goat piss sucks as does AB InBev. All I can say is FU! Don't buy any crap products from big beer. They are all waging a silent war against craft beer.

davidf93 (163) - Stellenbosch, SOUTH AFRICA - OCT 14, 2017
Yellow colour white head. Light metallic body, lively carbonation, dry bitterness.

0.8
Piepenhenrich (1198) - Steinbach, GERMANY - OCT 13, 2017
It is a shame, how the name of one of the best beers on the planet, Budweiser from Budvar, Czech Republic, has been besmirched by naming one of worst beers the same. Marketing is of course top-range, while the beer is not.

rrated (5) - - OCT 12, 2017 does not count
This has become my go-to, most favorite, and most enjoyed beers. I don't expect anybody to share my level of likeness towards this beer, however, it is my #1 and I rated it accordingly. The King Of Beers!

tonyyoung (9) - - OCT 10, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 10, 2017 Bland fizzy tap water from America. The king of pointless excuses for a beer.