RATINGS: 887   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.89/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 12   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Since its inception in 1985, America’s Original Pumpkin Ale has become a Fall tradition. Much of Buffalo Bill’s acclaim originates from this beloved autumn brew. Made with real pumpkin and spices, it has a golden amber color, and the sweet aroma of warm pumpkin pie, 6% ABV.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
sofey (16) - Washington, USA - OCT 5, 2003
Spicy, Delicious, tasted much better than I expected. We don't rate labels but if we did, I would give this label a high rating too.

TCT328 (15) - - MAR 2, 2013
I looked a long time for a great pumpkin ale that actually tasted like pumpkin. Buffalo Bills actually tasted like liquid pumpkin pie and ale mixed. It had the right amount of seasoning and wasn’t bitter. It will the cornerstone of my Fall lineup.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
leapinbass99 (15) - Goleta, California, USA - JUL 22, 2002
A good alternative to Harpoon’s Winter Warmer since Harpoon is not yet distributed on the West Coast.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Glamdring (14) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - SEP 19, 2006
Orange color with fizzy head. Noticable aroma of spices, reminds me of fall. Initial strong taste of nutmeg and some pumpkin. This was my first pumpkin beer and I found the taste quite unique. Can’t imagine drinking more than 1 or 2 at a time, but overall pretty good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Beersuds (14) - Beaumont, Texas, USA - OCT 3, 2004
The cinnomon in this beer is a little bit much ,but i could handle this with a roast or mince meat pie. This is the first pumpkin ale i’ve tried so it’s hard to rate. Still it gives off a real fealing of Hallween time of fall. I think it would be a great beer to cook with too.About half way through the beer, the cinnomon quiets down and the fresh baked pie taste comes forth. This will certainly be on the table for Thanks Giving Feast.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
fmbrewing (12) - Dodgeville, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 1, 2006
this is one of my favorite pumpkin ales. With a smooth, sweet taste and spicy but soft smell, I can’t get enough.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
757HopHead (12) - Reno, Nevada, USA - APR 23, 2007
Very tasty initally, but kind of faded for me and hit a plateau. Definitely smells like pumpkin pie. Tastes of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. It had a little metallic taste about half way through. Little to no lacing. I liked Saranac’s much better. This is definitely better than Blue Moon’s Pumpkin Ale though.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 9/20
peanutdj (12) - Las Vegas, - SEP 21, 2013
Not much flavor for a pumpkin ale. A bit flat compared to other brands. No smell of pumpkin either. Drinkable but not as good as other brands on the market with pumpkin. I would not try it again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Trdnuggets (11) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 8, 2008
Color is amber, orange with the smell of Pumpkin spice, just as advertized. You can defiantly taste the pumpkin spice, and maybe a bit of ginger. Not an overpowering flavor, I didn’t mind it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
mattj (10) - USA - NOV 3, 2003
Nice for a once a year novelty. I thought that the taste doesn't back up the aroma. And, I was looking for better/more mouth feel.