RATINGS: 865   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.89/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 12   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Since its inception in 1985, America’s Original Pumpkin Ale has become a Fall tradition. Much of Buffalo Bill’s acclaim originates from this beloved autumn brew. Made with real pumpkin and spices, it has a golden amber color, and the sweet aroma of warm pumpkin pie, 6% ABV.

Frecklest00 (7) - Alabama, USA - NOV 6, 2013 does not count
My favorite pumpkin ale. I was surprised to see such a low rating from everyone, since I really enjoyed this beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 19, 2003
Alcoholic liquid pumpkin pie. Very interesting and very pleasant. Smelled exactly like pumpkin pie and had a lovely taste that was similar.

JoeMcPhee (10131) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 10, 2004
Brown-orange beer that pours with a nice lasting beige head. Smells like a pumpkin pie. Good carbonation. Tastes very sweet fading to a medium-long finish that tastes of clove and cinnamon. This is like drinking a pumpkin pie, and I have to say that as strange as that sounds I like it.

hershiser2 (3825) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - FEB 1, 2004
Hazy orange-amber in color, small head. Looks nice. Smells like fresh pumpkin pie- and I happen to love pumpkin pie. Lots of spices in there. A nice, but a bit plain flavor. The taste is much weaker than the scent.

GG (2332) - NorCal, California, USA - FEB 28, 2006
First off, I only wish that I had tried tihs back in Oct/November instead of late February. Fate is fate though so you just go with it. Anyways, I thought this beer was rather intriguing and can’t WAIT to try it again in said months. The aroma wasn’t too bad with some soapy aroma and a little pumpkin thrown in. I didn’t get nutmeg as some reviewers did. As it warmed up a bit I also got a slight metallic nose too. Appearance was just beautiful with a dark maple appearance and a huge head, although the carbonation was fairly lacking. Mouthfeel was nice and soft, although a bit flat. Flavor was pumpkin, but in a way that was pleasing not distracting. There was some maltiness to it that was also nice, although unlike other reviewers I didn’t get (again) any nutmeg or allspice. Perhaps wishful thinking or just that time of year. Overall this was a nice brew that would go wonderfully during Oct/November. Can’t wait!