RATINGS: 554   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   SEASONAL: Spring   IBU: 13   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Reminiscent of the sweet fragrance of Spring, Orange Blossom Cream Ale is perfectly balanced, refreshing, light, and pleasant on the palate. It has hints of sweet orange peel, orange flower, and honey, 5.2% ABV.

Brittany3272 (7) - - JUL 31, 2013 does not count
This was an excellent beer. Loved just about everything about it except that I didn’t have more.

spittle8 (137) - California, USA - JUL 24, 2013
Poured from a bottle, San Diego. Clear orange body that doesn’t look like beer, minimal head. Aroma of orange soda. A bit of an astringent flavor, with some orange that really isn’t very good. This could have been a good beer, and I do love lambics and well executed fruit beers.

Sledutah (7788) - Utah, USA - JUL 22, 2013
12oz bottle picked up at Wilburs in CO
Clear golden with a small white head, no lacing. Aroma of plastic and fruit extract. Flavors of fruit, sour and herbal
I didn’t like it. I was going to footbalm it but my wife like it and finished it.

1.2
HondaRider83 (2) - New York, USA - JUL 19, 2013 does not count
Don't ever buy it again!!!!!!!� Tastes like bad Triamedic medicine ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jkwalking05 (4743) - Arlington, Texas, USA - JUL 9, 2013
Rated in 2010 (Backlog) - Yellow in color with a small white head. Aroma is of orange lolipops and orange scented Mr. Clean. Taste is of orange soda and grain.

dr_sarcastor (66) - - JUN 29, 2013
Nice tasting cream ale, it's drinkable but none of the flavors stand out as amazing. -- rated via 'Find A Beer' for Blackberry 10

VictorStr (1740) - Helsingborg, SWEDEN - JUN 27, 2013
[US West Coast Trip 2013] haha ja du. Det här var intressant. Aroma av sött rengöringsmedel med apelsin doft. Smaken är då inte mycket bättre. Hade nog kunnat blanda ihop det här bättre själv ;)

big_hump75 (2) - Illinois, USA - JUN 12, 2013 does not count
Smooth semi-sweet palate with and orange kick. The appearance could be better but overall its a great summer sipping brew. If you like a smooth hefeweisen try this beer.

1.4
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUN 2, 2013
I’ve never smelled or tasted orange blossoms, but if they are as unpleasant as this beer I never want to. Aroma of orange peel and soap (no it’s not my glass, I’m very careful). Smooth on the palate, i’ll give it that, but the taste is of cream, orange, flowers, and soap..lol. This is my first go round with this beer, so I will give it another shot, but man I really dislike it so far.

otakuden (1783) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - MAY 26, 2013
Appearance: Orange and straw under a fizzy white head which quickly fizzles into nothing. Swirls with a small fizzy collar.
Nose: Cheap orange soda - Fanta anyone – with corn in the back. Apple cider vinegar, but with oranges. Orangecello. Orange cream syrup in the middle.
Palate: Bland and blah. Fizzy mouthfeel reveals cheap orange soda with corn along the edges. Orange and apple vinegar finishes with a hard bite in the back.
Final Thoughts: Horrible. I am not a soda drinker but if I had to choose between Fanta or the Buffalo Bills Orange Blossom Cream Ale, I’d choose the Fanta. No doubts. No second guessing. An easy choice.
(An original written work by Beer Ambassador, LLC. Plagiarism is not tolerated)