RATINGS: 554   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   SEASONAL: Spring   IBU: 13   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Reminiscent of the sweet fragrance of Spring, Orange Blossom Cream Ale is perfectly balanced, refreshing, light, and pleasant on the palate. It has hints of sweet orange peel, orange flower, and honey, 5.2% ABV.

Pigfoot (2268) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - SEP 27, 2004
Faded tangerine toned color, little head. Spritzy, soda-ish aroma, orange-flavored cream soda, so far, and nothing but...rosy and bright, but over-carbonated, all the way. Taste: palpable creaminess on the palate, orangey flavor, and again, there’s huge carbonation. Nothing but sody-pop, and a bit too sour at first, with the orange flavor, and any true beer-y characteristics, being too light to consider it a worthy brew. Too light bodied, minimal finish...there’s probably a lot of folks out there who’d dig this (girly-girls, panty-waists, Nancy-boys, sissy-pants), but not me, brother, not me.

Cartoonkhaki (1300) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 23, 2004
Orangy hue clean clear little to no head. Orange crucsh aroma with al ittle beer. Creamy palate beer flavour regular type of cream ale after taste of orange. Nothing to really knock your socks off with this one.

PattyBoy (302) - North Liberty, Iowa, USA - SEP 21, 2004
I have no idea why I ordered this beer. It doesn’t even sound like a good idea ’Orange Beer’. To make this beer, take 1 bottle of Bud Light add some orange Kool-Aid. It did smell good, you know kind of orangey.

Goodfella (60) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 18, 2004
UPDATED: SEP 30, 2004 Bottle poured into sniffer. okay head. fantastic aroma and creamy taste. goes down smooth and has a wine-type taste

11026 (1772) - Alabama, USA - AUG 28, 2004
Bottle. Poured with a soda pop like head. Smells great. Like an orange soda. Color is orange red. Unfortunately that is where the good parts end. Watery tastes of orange float around. Very thin, disappointing. Good for teenaged girls who don’t like the flavor of beer. Wouldn’t have this again.

jde123 (775) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 27, 2004
I really enjoyed this beer. I was really craving something different, and I got it! Hooray for me! Pours rich and aromatic, nice smell of orange blossoms and zest. Palate is a little weak, but definately posseses an orange flavor - very smooth.

Dickinsonbeer (5074) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - AUG 26, 2004
At first I thought I liked this but then that orange flavor and smell got real annoying real fast. Smell is kinda like orange juice/ orange soda smell with some citrus notes. Flavor is orange creamcicle but ruined by a harsh spritz by overcarbonation. Interesting brew though.

Dogbrick (13144) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - AUG 25, 2004
This brew is a clear orange color with lots of bubbles. Very thin off-white head that vanished right away, as well as quick lacing. Light honey and spice aroma. Light body with a crisp character, and tastes of orange soda, sweet honey and a touch of spice. The finish is light on flavor but is consistently tangy. All in all this is an unassuming beer that is light on flavor but is easy to drink.

Steib (613) - Queen Creek, Arizona, USA - AUG 21, 2004
Pleasant orange and slight honey aroma. Pours somewhat flat. Tasted like drinking a orange soda , sunkist? with elements of grain. Different, can be refreshing. I think just mixing orange soda and tonic water would get you the same thing.

elnadeau (786) - Laguna Niguel, California, USA - AUG 19, 2004
On one hand, I applaud the adventurous excursions that this brewery attempts, but I am not sure I would have productized this one or the pumpkin ale. I suppose if your are just plain bored with all the other brews in your fridge (I’m not) then this might hit you just right. I can tell you though, do not try this strange ale right after a glass of bold imperial stout. Using natural ingredients instead of artificial flavors is a good thing and the overall result is not really too bad, but not something I would look to have again.