RATINGS: 578   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   SEASONAL: Spring   IBU: 13   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Reminiscent of the sweet fragrance of Spring, Orange Blossom Cream Ale is perfectly balanced, refreshing, light, and pleasant on the palate. It has hints of sweet orange peel, orange flower, and honey, 5.2% ABV.

JCapriotti (1379) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 18, 2004
Whtie fizzy head, clear orange body. Aroma is filled with orange. Orange soda, orange sherbert, etc. Taste is an almost nasty orange sherbert flavor with what seems like a wheaty adjunct finish. Slightly sour at times as well, but it has a big sweet honey component that balances that out. Eh.... don’t understand why this is marked as a "winter" seasonal, when it seems like a refreshing, albeit awkward tasting summer beer.

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - AUG 16, 2004
Hey my tastes are very ecclectic and I like a good stout as much as the next guy, but I really love beers made with fruit. Sure Lambics are better quaity but I tasted the fresh honey and fresh orange peel. It was a refreshing brew. Okay maybe it need a little more bite but it was a mild beer to drink on a hot day and quite original.

mjg74 (3106) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 9, 2004
Pours a deep golden color. Smells like orange flavored mineral water. Tastes like some sort of an orange beverage, not really like a brew. It’s alright to try one but I wouldn’t sit down with a sixer of this.

DocLock (10689) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Pours orangish/dark straw with big orange aroma. This does taste like a mixture of orange soda and orange mineral water. The taste is very unbeerlike. I appreciate the novelty of this, but I probably wouldn’t seek it out again. Not bad, just not something I’d look for.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - AUG 3, 2004
I thought that this would be some fake tasting daisy crap. It wasn’t too bad, for a girly beer. It tastes like orange candy. I would try it again just for the hell of it if I got the chance. Much better than Sam Adam’s Cherry Wheat or Leinenkugel’s Berry Weiss.

DavidP (1748) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 2, 2004
Orange-amber body, no head or carbonation. Smells and tastes like an oragne Fanta with some white bread notes. Even though I don’t see any carbonation in the body, there’s still a good amount of tingle on the tongue. I was really excited about the beer when I first opened it up, it smelled really good. After sitting down with it, I realize it’s just a mass-appeal crappy fruit beer.

BUrunner (92) - Indiana, USA - AUG 2, 2004
Very strong musky orange aroma. Gold color and slightly but very artificially carbonated. Interesting but a bit hard to swallow. Drink ice cold.

IPFreely (1470) - Sanborn, New York, USA - JUL 30, 2004
Gold color, thin white head. Big orange creamcicle aroma, fairly pleasant. Flavor of orange peel, somewhat artificial. Thinner body. Really not that bad but too much orange to enjoy. Theres no way I could drink more than one.

Metalhead (644) - Lake Zurich, Illinois, USA - JUL 25, 2004
Mohawksin pretty much hit it on the head,basically like and orange creamsicle in beer form with a crisp finish.Not a session beer but good for a couple.

DanonTR (2) - Two Rivers, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 24, 2004 does not count
Very fruity. A sweet beer. I call it a "chick" beer and my female friends love it. The orange overpowers the malt and hops. A good choice if you want a wine cooler and there’s none available.