overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1055   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

0.6
TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
One piece of advice, go with the PBR (if you want a cheap one), and stay the hell away from this beer.

0.9
JamesAnatidae99 (2) - Brevard, North Carolina, USA - JAN 31, 2002 does not count
Feels like drinking a can of air. Seems hard to believe beer could get much worse than this. Maybe if it was spoiled.

BeerBaron5299 (18) - USA - JAN 30, 2002
Ok it’s cheap beer, plain and simple. But by god its the best tasting cheap buzz you can get. Forget Keystone or Milwaukee Beast go with Busch.

bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
coming from northwestern pennsylvania i grew up on this shit.........i hated it at first but it’s what was at all the parties.........bad beer shits though

Aurelius (5335) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JAN 21, 2002
Macrobrew. This is the lower cutoff line for me. Unless its free, and I’m out of beer. And I can’t get any more beer easily. And it’s real hot. And there’s no wine about. And I don’t need it to marinade meat. Or kill slugs in the garden.

cathcacr (647) - Oregon, USA - JAN 18, 2002
First beer I ever got drunk on. Didn’t know my limits. Let’s just say the night didn’t end up pretty. But I will always remember this as the beer I first got drunk on. (Then again, maybe it was Hamm’s. For some crazy reason, I can’t remember for sure. But then, does it really matter?)

turtlehead (111) - Nottingham, New Hampshire, USA - JAN 14, 2002
If I ever had to say I liked a macro, it has to be Busch. You can actually get a hint of malt. WOW Cheers!

blaker24099 (5) - Ballwin, Missouri, USA - JAN 14, 2002 does not count
Great overall beer. No one will steal this beer at a party, thats for sure. Unless your’e around a bunch of drunks.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 9, 2002
I’ve yet to come across a beer that isn’t toally drinkable. But when i want water i’ll turn the tap on. Well actually i won’t theres enough chlorine in the water supply to white wash the stucco on my house.

0.7
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 7, 2002
The shits that you will be getting with this beer will be worst then the ones that Budweiser can give you. This is one of those never liked it and never will beers. Who ever let this one out the bag should be shot. Not my cup of tea at all. Putting my lips around a girls sweaty steamy shit filled butt hole during the hottest day of summertime with my AC busted sounds more tempting then putting my lips around a Busch again.