overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1103   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
njager246 (697) - grand rapids, Michigan, USA - JUL 5, 2015
Worst of the worst, no aroma no taste and leaves you feeling terrible the next day, the mountains win again

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
westy2889 (8) - Ontario, CANADA - JUN 13, 2015 does not count
I used to despise this brew, but its grown on me slightly. A very light, easily downed beer, with an occasional unpleasant aftertaste, this beer is something great to get drunk on, because of its watery state. The reason it sells so great, is because of its price.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
gps29070 (3) - South Carolina, USA - APR 17, 2015 does not count
Very underrated beer, I think people who are micro-brewery types tend to just give this beer the lowest rating possible without even making a real effort just trying to drive down the rating. When you see 1s across the board, that is a red flag to immediately ignore the review. Has a nice golden appearance, and a taste I just like. Goes down smooth, much smoother then its more expensive Budweiser cousin. Definitely not a skunky beer for a budget beer. Has a little bit of a sweet taste to it which I personally enjoy. Avoid the Ice version, I will review that one soon.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
drsandman (1315) - New York, USA - APR 11, 2015
Pours clear yellow, formidable head. aroma is straw, grain, beer, rust, faint hop. Flavor is beer, less beer, and less beer. It's really no good, I swear. Go with the banquet beer.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Jabah (456) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 10, 2015
This is about as bad as it gets. Offhand, there might be a few worse like Schlitz or PBR. Still on the fence which I like better, Busch or Old Mil. This is basically the bottom of the chain, rusty tasting, pee looking lager that you first start drinking as a teenager. Gets you drunk if you drink a 6-pack or 2 though, maybe a mild headache in the morning.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beer_rookie (534) - Arkansas, USA - APR 2, 2015

I dont know why people hate on this beer so much. No, its not a craft beer. But yes, it is still quite good. It has its pros and cons, as do all beers. The main pro is the fact that its cheap. The main con is that its a little light even for a regular beer.

Pours a very light, very clear color with a huge light foamy head. You must be careful when you pour or youll overpour your glass. I do it every time. It also laces bettter than you would expect.

Aroma is beer. It smells like beer, I expect that. I dont expect a lot of complexity from such a cheap beer. If anything I can detect maybe some corn flakes and grassy hops in the aroma.

Tastes like beer. Its sweet and light. Not a whole lot to report. I can taste corn, I can taste light (and I mean light) hops. Nothing really complex, but it tastes pretty good. Its a lot lighter than I would like though.

Mouthfeel is nice. As the color and taste would suggest, it has a light mouthfeel. Highly drinkable. Not much heavier than water, but tastes better than water.

Overall, its much better than the raters on here say that it is. It is a cheap beer, and in my opinion you get a good bang for your buck. This isnt a beer I drink a lot, only when Im broke. But I enjoy it when I do!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
tillmac62 (714) - Gaffney, South Carolina, USA - MAR 22, 2015
Budweisers little brother is no prince. It is however, cheap...and you get what you pay for.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
goozen (3973) - Leiden, NETHERLANDS - MAR 21, 2015
Can 0,35ltr: Clear golden colored brew with an very faint bitter taste, very bland beer the moderate priced one from Anheuser-Busch.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
csaso (2215) - Missouri, USA - FEB 25, 2015
Can - unable to pour out of can, but based on past experience, its a typical pale straw color, sweet corn aroma and flavor, pretty typical pale lager

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ordybill (1664) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - FEB 8, 2015
This is a pale colored lager poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. It has minimal head and had little "bite" or a strong beer taste. A popular "dads" beer from the 70-90s and still popular with the young adults on a fixed budget. Not horrible, but definitely not a craft beer.