overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1055   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

ChrisBeest (43) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - FEB 18, 2002
If I’m looking to get sloshed, this is where I go, my favorite Frat-Dick Beer by far.

0.9
LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 17, 2002
does anyone still drink this stuff? Guess they’re still making plenty of moeny so it must be so...... I’ve had a few, though the last time I remember drinking one was mid high school (I had moved up to decent beer by college) The smell alone was bad enough, but the taste, somethiing form a woodchipper was soaked in there, I swear it. If this your fave, try something else, and move up a little to Steel, or even Stroh’s.

1.1
deadboi7799 (62) - Michigan, USA - FEB 15, 2002
damm im going to have to agree with everyone on this

ttboy8099 (73) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - FEB 8, 2002
My frat drunk beer of choice, but that doesn’t mean I like it.

Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Cheap domestic, good for frat parties, and that is it.

0.7
thejman454 (56) - cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 7, 2002
One of worst beers in this universe or any parellel universes similiar to ours

bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - FEB 7, 2002
I take back what I said about Bud Light - this is the worst beer ever.

1.3
Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 6, 2002
If they took the label off and replaced it with one that said Budweiser, I wouldn’t know the difference. Or, they could replace it with a label that said ’shit,’ and I still wouldn’t know the difference.

0.7
SpecialBrew99 (57) - grand blanc, Michigan, USA - FEB 5, 2002
If your short on cash, don’t even buy this. The Light isn’t as bad, so if it comes down to the two, get that.

LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Had this once in New York. I think if I poured it in a glass a worm would have been at the bottom...