overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1041   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

fsquirrel29's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
fsquirrel29 (91) - Michigan, USA - MAY 28, 2012
I hate to say it, but I actually like this beer better than most American lagers. It has a bit more "bite" and I like that. Unlike most other macro brews, at least I know I’m drinking beer when I drink this.

nohopspleez (75) - Georgia, USA - NOV 9, 2017
a decent beer, with noticed hoppiness, for sure. I like this better than Bud, not sure why, they are both brewed by the same huge corp. that has little interest in making a good beer, but just want to make one that sells and does not "offend" anyone.

Schnabelhund (108) - TAIWAN - AUG 27, 2017
Busch Beer pours a clear straw color and sports no head whatsoever. There’s nothing noteworthy in the nose except for extremely faint and distant notes of grape seeds, glue, and paper. It does have a flavor like a crossing between cardboard and hay and bread, but barely so. My God, this is bland. With the front and mid palates being this flavorless, there can be no finish to speak of. If you don’t like beer, give Busch Beer a try, as it won’t remind you of beer at all.

vipinvelp (4539) - Velp, NETHERLANDS - JUL 29, 2017
From Can, hard to rate. Aroma and taste are minimal as I drank this also very cold. Good for thurst, that’s OK. (Mailiao 201707)

6beerqueer (3) - Union, Missouri, USA - JUL 27, 2017 does not count
Good beer. Very solid. The only thing better then a cold Busch is a cold. Natural light.

BeerGuy2017 (1) - - JUL 27, 2017 does not count
Think of the price. For what you pay for it isn't bad. You can't taste it after 5 or 6 of them anyways. This is not a beer I would want to ask for a sample of though. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.2
Niko100 (2994) - Chicago, New York, USA - JUL 16, 2017
Light straw color; Light slightly creamy body; Aroma & flavor primarily of malt and cereal/corn: Very bland and watery; Inoffensive - but there’s nothing there...

1.3
Luneylane (233) - Taipei City, TAIWAN - JUN 18, 2017
A big can from Simplemart down the road, it claims to be 5.0%. Aroma: some hops. Appearance: clear light amber, no head. Palate: light-bodied and thin, average carbonation, nothing doing at the end. Taste: lightly sweet, peardrops. Nothing special, but drinkable.

BreweryGuide86 (1) - - JUN 15, 2017 does not count
This beer serves it's purpose perfectly. Get off your high horse. I love rare and expensive thick beers as much as the next guy, but Busch beer isn't terrible. I would drink this over Miller, Miller light, Coors, Coors light, Bud Light, Budweiser, etc any day. Especially on a hot day out on the water! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.2
JohananaV2 (278) - Hurst, Texas, USA - JUN 5, 2017
It's better than some of the shitty beers out there. It's like picking between getting poked with a stick or a pen, they are both gonna annoy you so go with the one that will annoy you less. This one actually isn't horrible ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AirForceHops (7790) - Epping, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 29, 2017
I would never buy this. A 12 oz. can was given to me at a BBQ. Drank from the can. Aroma, is simply corn, shunky yeast and aluminum from can.

Flavor is wet dog and light corn. Thin, super watery texture. Hell, not much else to say other than when my host was not looking I dumped half the can in the grass.