overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1056   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

1.2
Bodomite (34) - USA - MAR 10, 2004
Tastes HORRABLE. Like badly flavored Water. Yellow, head dissapears after 2 seconds, and doesnt leave your stomac satisfied. Disgusting brew! Avoid like the plague!

1.1
Misformore (34) - Colorado, USA - OCT 27, 2004
One of the crappiest beers I’ve had. Not sure whether a ’stone is worse than this. I’d definitely spend my money on something else.

0.9
demondrinker69 (33) - Belleville, Illinois, USA - OCT 4, 2005
It taste like a water down beer. To be honest it’s a second rate Budwiser. It’s just a cheap beer.

0.8
verge (32) - USA - MAR 7, 2006
Uff dah. This stuff is bad. Everytime I drink this I spend the rest of the next morning near a toilet.

RockYerFaceOff (32) - St. Charles, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2005
I’m positive I threw up after I drank this. Everybody says the same things, so why rehash what the million of other raters have said? I thought about being witty and that didn’t happen. Oh well. The lesson here is that this isn’t worth the time you spent reading this review.

Miggl (32) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 21, 2002
Better than Bud, but only marginally. Same watered down beer, slightly better taste.

1.2
MO BEER (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
extremely fizzy, a slightly sweet & salty cardboard tasting fizzy beer. Don't recommend, if your going this cheap might as well go with natty/pabst/miller or schaefers

XMB625 (30) - USA - MAR 3, 2003
This is one of my more favorite CHEAP beers, but only when its ice cold. Better if consumed with hamburgers on the grill.

RunawayUD (30) - USA - DEC 2, 2001
Nothing special. Better than some of the cheapies.