overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1045   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

CrotchMonkey99 (40) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 6, 2002
two words.......horse piss..............................................

1.1
homerman (40) - Clinton, Iowa, USA - DEC 28, 2002
Head for the mountains. This is light weight water with no taste. I will drink my Old Style.

coachmark34 (39) - central Illinois, USA - MAY 22, 2002
Bad. Bad. Bad. I disagree with those that say it has no flavor. Sure it does, and it's horrible. The aftertaste makes you look for dirt to eat as a better alternative for flavor. There is absolutely nothing smooth or refreshing about it. I can't believe I even tried it after the way I felt about Bud Light.

pbird (39) - Orange Park, Florida, USA - OCT 20, 2005
UPDATED: OCT 21, 2005 When you head for the mountains, head for Busch beer. Only follow this tagline if you plan to bury your cases of Busch in a makeshift landfill. I guess the Bud brewery was trying to make a beer that tastes like an import. I do like the fish on the label.

cweb7 (39) - Columbia, Missouri, USA - MAY 6, 2006
Bottled, Can, Watery very generic macro. Will drink this over its counterpart Bud but thats not saying much. Pours clear yellow with not much head. I recommend this for college kids that want to cook with bear, i.e. brats, beer battered deep fried food.

1.1
ELab2 (38) - USA - APR 7, 2008
Light yellow, very little aroma, extremely mild flavor. My favorite of the big Americans. Drank way more than my share of it in highschool

cousteau (38) - Mercier, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 24, 2006
une biere qui goute rien mais qui est bonne ds un party, genre dans les derniers ou l’on se cherche de quoi de pas cher qui soule pi qui goute rien

iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 22, 2003
I definitly like it, its much like most cheap beers and thats the way i like it. i'd definitly suggest it for anyone who just likes a basic cheap good beer.

0.9
lipskin (38) - Youngstown, Ohio, USA - JUL 23, 2003
This is what you drink when you're sitting on your friend's porch in Hubbard or Struthers.

buffdaddy615999 (38) - Garwood, New Jersey, USA - SEP 8, 2001
SUCK REALLY BAD. PLUS ITS GIVE BAD HANG OVERS...............................