overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1101   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Miggl (32) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 21, 2002
Better than Bud, but only marginally. Same watered down beer, slightly better taste.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
MO BEER (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
extremely fizzy, a slightly sweet & salty cardboard tasting fizzy beer. Don't recommend, if your going this cheap might as well go with natty/pabst/miller or schaefers

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
RockYerFaceOff (32) - St. Charles, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2005
Im positive I threw up after I drank this. Everybody says the same things, so why rehash what the million of other raters have said? I thought about being witty and that didnt happen. Oh well. The lesson here is that this isnt worth the time you spent reading this review.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
RunawayUD (30) - USA - DEC 2, 2001
Nothing special. Better than some of the cheapies.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
metaldust (30) - Missouri, USA - SEP 6, 2002
King of the morning shits.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
XMB625 (30) - USA - MAR 3, 2003
This is one of my more favorite CHEAP beers, but only when its ice cold. Better if consumed with hamburgers on the grill.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
AtomBombOfLove (30) - Marina Del Rey, California, USA - JUN 19, 2003
One night me and some drunken friends ended up in a trailer park at a party. All they had was Busch. I said "What, no Milwaukee's Best?", the response being it was "too expensive". I should have known to run away then. Everytime I think of Busch, my stomach hurts.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
sdfink (30) - Aiken, South Carolina, USA - JAN 4, 2004
Weak. One of the worst beers I've ever tasted. Very foamy. Light yellow amber.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
99beerman (29) - Gardners, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 30, 2004
For my first rating I decided to start at the bottom of the beer ladder: I believe Busch is what you would get if you left one drop of Bennett Dominion Ale in your glass then proceeded to refill it with club soda...actually, what the heck am I thinking?!! That would be 100 times better than this crap! Do yourself a favor and drink this only if no other liquid is available.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
rynoSx (29) - Clemson, South Carolina, USA - OCT 14, 2004
It is not my favorite domestic heavy beer. I can drink it if I have to or dont have the money to buy better beer. It is in the top 10 of cheap beer.