overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1107   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 22, 2003
I definitly like it, its much like most cheap beers and thats the way i like it. i'd definitly suggest it for anyone who just likes a basic cheap good beer.

CraigSheffer (12) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 11, 2004
This is a man’s man drink. Full flavoured, full body and full alcohol. Many can’t deal with the flavour, but more discerning drinkers can.

Uglyradio (791) - Greenville, South Carolina, USA - AUG 18, 2009
Clear, fizzy white head...Not much taste...No aroma...Light body with a good bit of carbonation...Not much of a beer for getting a buzz on...This stuff rocks...I could drink 20 and still be sober enough to get a stiffy and screw the lovely lady I pick up at the Twisted Spoke biker bar...It is what it is...It’s One dollar cans of Busch night baby...

Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 13, 2002
A very smooth, and refreshing beer, great finish, and under rated.

foczo (2) - - SEP 11, 2015 does not count
La meilleure bière légère que j’ai goûtée ! Définitivement ma favorite, meilleure que tout ce qui se vend le plus. La bière par excellence autour d’un feu de camp avec des amis !

papajoef (5) - Peoria, Illinois, USA - MAY 12, 2013 does not count
There are two types of beer: the beer you drink like a gentleman and the beer you "swig" when you are hot or thirsty. Busch is a beer best very cold and it is made to swig. Nothing is better than after mowing your lawn to have a couple of "real" cold ones to swallow fast.

hopgrainjuice (10) - USA - APR 13, 2007
I like this beer, seriously I do, no really I do, I’m not just saying this I like it

drinkitup (13) - Spring, Texas, USA - JAN 23, 2003
I grew up on Busch beer. It's great! It's cheap so it's a good high school or college beer.

ronaldtheriot (1919) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUN 15, 2009
A little on the blandish side, but one of the better A-B products. Good out of a can, better out of the brown bottle, and excellent on tap. I tried a fresh pint of it on draft at the St. Louis brewery, and it was outstanding. This is a good beer to drink with potato chips and hamburgers. Enjoyable. I’m a Busch fan. RJT

JRHBrew (367) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - SEP 7, 2012
I think this, along with Budweiser, is misunderstood. There is a lot of flavor if you look for it. If you don’t it almost goes down like water. It’s a sold drinking beer.