overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1055   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

ronaldtheriot (1932) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUN 15, 2009
A little on the blandish side, but one of the better A-B products. Good out of a can, better out of the brown bottle, and excellent on tap. I tried a fresh pint of it on draft at the St. Louis brewery, and it was outstanding. This is a good beer to drink with potato chips and hamburgers. Enjoyable. I’m a Busch fan. RJT

JRHBrew (367) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - SEP 7, 2012
I think this, along with Budweiser, is misunderstood. There is a lot of flavor if you look for it. If you don’t it almost goes down like water. It’s a sold drinking beer.

DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - DEC 8, 2002
Very refreshing, better than its more expensive cousin Budweiser.

markymark (82) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - NOV 23, 2003
A good get drunk beer, works well in bongs! Other than that, again, it's a price thing.....mild tasting, light hops....

campat (7) - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CANADA - DEC 21, 2007 does not count
Tried this beer at a firepit party and it was just like bud but a bit watered down. But went through a full case and never noticed. Nice beer on a warm day.

morbeer (11) - Sparks, Nevada, USA - JUN 20, 2010
This isn’t too bad of a beer. I stock up a case of 30 for about 20 bucks every payday. This is a beer I’d buy frequently. Its waaaaaay better than bud, miller, pabst, and Natural. A good barbeque or lawnmower beer

gschrade (1090) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - NOV 7, 2013
I had this at the Spaghetti Factory. Pours a light yellow with a white head. Taste wheat a typical mass lager. I thought this was good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

salaba13 (20) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - APR 23, 2014
Hay and cereal earthy aroma with a clear brown appearance. Mildly bitter with a light salty taste. Thin and soft with a mildly bitter finish. Good college beer.

cheap (5854) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 28, 2007
UPDATED: APR 13, 2011 16 0z can at the Trivia Pub. I’ve had this many times in the past but I didn’t want to rate from memory after getting a bunch of good beers under my belt. Ubiquitous pale yellow american lager color and appearance. Plain old clean crisp american lager aroma, not bad. Initial palate leaves me with an impression of very good tingly carbonation, I like that. No bitterness in this beer, very friendly and well mannered. I can tell already after just a half can that this makes a really good session brew. It’s flavor tastes just like the label looks; (not the one shown) blue sky with white capped mountains. Finish is not bitter, without any mentionable aftertaste. Very nice for a pale lager!

Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 22, 2014
NOthing to remember about this lager beer. Good for a hot day and having a party for a game but not more.