overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1107   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

Rosendale Brewmeister99 (55) - Rosendale, New York, USA - AUG 29, 2001
undrinkable

hutch914199 (107) - Wisconsin, USA - OCT 9, 2001
Everytime Iíve had even one of these, Iíve had the worst case of the s**** the morning after.

bhenry76 (101) - Landenberg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 15, 2001
Gives me a hangover while Iím still trying to drink the first one.

muzzlehatch (4952) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 13, 2001
UPDATED: AUG 4, 2004 Coors is worse, barely. Sewery/rotting rice aroma follows an obviously artificial head. No flavor to speak of; finishes like flat Coke, and then hits you in the gut a half hour later. I only drank 1/3 of a can; I'm still young and want to get older.

Sprad99 (4) - Pomona, Illinois, USA - JAN 2, 2002 does not count
gives ya the worst hangover and the worst case of beer shits. personally iíd rather drunk my own piss after drinking a good ole Miller Lite than drink this shit again.

cathcacr (647) - Oregon, USA - JAN 18, 2002
First beer I ever got drunk on. Didnít know my limits. Letís just say the night didnít end up pretty. But I will always remember this as the beer I first got drunk on. (Then again, maybe it was Hammís. For some crazy reason, I canít remember for sure. But then, does it really matter?)

bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - FEB 7, 2002
I take back what I said about Bud Light - this is the worst beer ever.

MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 10, 2002
Taste like rubbing alcohol and water.

argo0 (14127) - Washington DC, USA - FEB 19, 2002
gee, the fact that they sponsor nascar is one more reason to despise this beer.

parkhead99 (41) - IRELAND - FEB 22, 2002
Iíd rather forget that I drank this beer