overall
n/a
RATINGS: 189   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Busch Ice has a rich, smooth taste with exceptional drinkability and a slightly sweet finish. Busch Ice undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing. This leads to the formation of ice crystals in the finishing process, which help create its rich, smooth taste. Ice beer is rumored to have been developed by accident in Germany during Oktoberfest celebrations. A particularly cold year froze the celebrated bock beers, which are traditionally brewed for spring, and a new taste was noticed by the drinkers.

AlabastorJones (814) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 4, 2004
the only times I’ve ever gotten sick from drinking beer, have been when I’ve been drinking crap like this, do you think that it’s because of the amounts I consume when I’m schwilling or b/c it’s just gross?

Magjayran (1378) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - JUL 31, 2007
I just shotgunned three of these things and I didn’t puke so it can’t be all bad.

hombrepalo (1971) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 28, 2007
a pathetic attemp to make stronger beer. tast like crap. no wonder stupid people get stupider. im staying away from this one.

ROGUE (2215) - Lewes, Delaware, USA - FEB 13, 2008
More macro american piss water. Its so bad nascar doesn’t want to be associated with it any more!

nickd717 (4818) - San Francisco, California, USA - JAN 27, 2009
High in alcohol, so hopefully you can get drunk enough to not realize how offensive the flavor it is. Yellow color, watery with a bitter, awful taste. Absolute pee.

NachlamSie (3532) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAR 2, 2009
Headache in a can. Natural Ice clone. Do not drink. You do not need to get drunk this badly.

ben4321 (6665) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JUL 1, 2009
Overall Impression: Higher alcohol terribleness that really there is almost no reason to ever drink.

basspro76 (426) - New York, USA - FEB 22, 2010
College beer and nothing more. Or as we called it at 33 Clayton "Blackout juice."

potbeerjob (1343) - Denver, Colorado, USA - APR 19, 2010
Get it in the camo packs. Canned. Busch with the maybe a little more booze and "ice filtering." Whatever that means. Again only worth a broke drunkerds time.

cartertr (29) - Ellensburg, Washington, USA - SEP 8, 2010
Terrible beer. I’m hoping once I graduate from college, I will never see this again.