overall
n/a
RATINGS: 944   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.23/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Great taste in an easy drinking light beer

Triplem160 (8) - - JUN 9, 2015 does not count
Very good for what it is. Mass produced American light lager. Goes down easy while working in the summer heat.

1.4
Theydon_Bois (19200) - Hazlemere, the lower Xhitlerns, Buckinghamshire, ENGLAND - MAY 15, 2015
Can in the hotel lobby, RBWG í15, night 2 - 20/02/15. This beer was commandeered from a random woman I got chatting to in the lobby. She was happy to add to my rates, I gave her something good in exchange ! Clear pale godlen yellow with a moderate off white covering. Nose is pale malt, cereals, grain, faint lemon. Taste comprises pale malt, grain, straw, stale cornflakes. Medium bodied, fine carbonation, semi drying close. Garbage jus, Bud Light wins by 0.2.

Kirasuke (5) - - MAY 14, 2015 does not count
Like this one. I donít drink a lot of craft because I mostly drink beer while fishing and doing outside work. This stuff is great for summer time easy drinking. My old standby is Coors Light. This is also my favorite. i got a whole lot of AB fishing lures with Busch bottles. I am a fan of this beer. Reminds me of good times spent at the lake.Smells like beer, tastes kind of light with corn and malt. Its drinkable, its good for refreshment, and its bland. It isnít trying to win any complexity contests. Its just a old fashioned AB brew.

bartzluke (598) - Oklahoma, USA - MAY 10, 2015
6 oz pour from refrigerated can into red solo cup. Light and heady. No real nose, no real taste. Thin and light bad. Basically nothing. Not a good thin.

dukeandduke (262) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2015
4/16/15 (Can) - Very pale white pour, minimal head, carbonation or scent. Taste very light, some hops and corn. Feels very easy going down, like ice cold water on a warm summer day. OK offering if you are staying light.

beer_rookie (554) - Arkansas, USA - APR 16, 2015
UPDATED: AUG 4, 2016 Pours a very light, very clear straw color. Has a very nice head that lasts only a few seconds. Nothing special.

Smell is very light. Light even for a light beer. I think I can detect some corn. There is a sweet smell. Not worth mulling over.

Taste is light, imagine that. Itís not really flavorful, its much like drinking flavored water. The taste isnít terrible, itís just not there. I rate it a little higher than most on taste for that reason.

Mouthfeel is where this shines. Itís light, itís watery, itís not very flavorful but man is it drinkable. One of the most highly drinkable beers Iíve ever had. Itís very refreshing! Itís great for those days after a very long and meaningless day at work, and you just want to drink beer, watch sports and not care about anything.

Overall, itís not great. Itís okay. I think it is more like an ultra-light beer. The biggest pros is itís price and iitís drinkability. I would call it, "The king of light beers"

CuzImHoppy (9) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 9, 2015 does not count
I donít know why Iím even rating this beer. It is a classic boring light beer, tasteless, yellow color, the true symbol of "piss-water." donít pay money for this

0.7
DrunkSanta410 (921) - Houston, Texas, USA - FEB 23, 2015
My girlfriend is from Iowa, and she grew up drinking this and forced me to have one. Tastes like a typical macro beer, straw, metallic. Watery body, height carbonation. Stale, sterile, gross.

0.9
solidfunk (8838) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - DEC 16, 2014
I guess itís not surprising that the night ended here. Not easy to follow up the Prairie Bomb and Boris the Crusher I had earlier, so itís time to start once more at the bottom. Perhaps it tasted watery because of all the strong beers I had earlier. Or perhaps itís just watery. Can.

ads135 (4587) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - OCT 14, 2014
About as mild as beer can get. Sweetness is too faint to be offensive, but there are some stale undertones that canít be avoided.