overall
n/a
RATINGS: 906   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.23/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Great taste in an easy drinking light beer

jpknight22 (171) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JUL 28, 2002
The king of the cheapo light beers, and one of the most tolerable in my opinion. I actually prefer this beer to Crud (Bud) Light, because it actually resembles beer a little more.

SJP (483) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 21, 2002
Beer flavored water. you barely notice you’re drinking a beer with this one. I used to drink it all the time before I was of age, but now that I’m not at the liberty of my peers for beer, there is no excuse for this one. yuck.

Pjones6738 (500) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 14, 2002
Has the advantage of being watered down Busch, but its still Busch.

buschlightman (2) - Batesville, Arkansas, USA - JUL 12, 2002 does not count
Thank you Anheuser for this gift from Heaven.All beers pale in comparison to the great BL.Those who dont appriciate this fine American light lager need to open their eyes to one of life’s best pleasures.Busch Light I love you.

ClarkVV (6711) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 9, 2002
well it tastes less like whatever busch tastes like (shit) so thats a plus.

DougShoemaker (3147) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 4, 2002
Sweetish smell, clear yellow, foamy head. Stale malt flavour, some bitterness, grassy. Light, ordinary.

VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUL 3, 2002
Not bad out of the bottle, but no good from the can. Pretty good price. I know that I can spend about $5.50/12 pack and down them all in a night and have a decent buzz and feel that I got my money’s worth... however, this is not a sipping beer -- for taste or buzz -- downing this stuff with the zealot swigs is the only way to go.

baseballguy (246) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 17, 2002
Tap water has more flavor and even more kick.

samustdog (73) - USA - JUN 5, 2002
Along with every other major American beer, this is pure yellow, chemical water. Steer well clear of this.

jaymobrown (1845) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 3, 2002
Fond memories of college, and that’s where I’d prefer to leave this beer. Cheap, cheap, cheap. It’s nothing more than yellow water.