overall
RATINGS: 25   MEAN: 3.32/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 171   ABV: 5.7%
This beer is the true definition of "unparalleled drinkability paradoxically balanced by uncompromised complexity." Along the lines of a pale ale but fermented with our house yeast strain, which lends nice fruity notes that complement the citrus flavors and aromas of the hops.

HartManSam (75) - Indiana, USA - MAY 4, 2011
On tap at Craw Daddy’s. This is the first TN brew to really get me excited and I never even heard of it til I was in Craw Daddy’s. Sweet hoppy smell and wonderful taste to match. Great beer.

IndyBeerSnob (132) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 20, 2012
The front of the taste is sharp, refreshing and velvety in the middle. The lacing on the glass is minimal, and the nose has a grassy quality, finishing with a taste that leaves a hint of sweet leaf on the tongue.

Itzjerm (3111) - Taft, Tennessee, USA - DEC 12, 2011
UPDATED: NOV 15, 2014 A very very nice APA... I was not sure on my first two from Calfkiller... but this one is a winner. If you love IPAs but not the bitterness (think Pale Ale from TommyKnocker or IPA such as Loose Cannon... this one is in that family and quiet awesome... Not yeasty... Not cloudy, herb citrus enjoyable. Good job guys. 2nd time was cloudy

davidajensen (206) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - SEP 5, 2011
Super cloudy and has quite a bit of yeast. The beer is easy to drink and quite tasty. Had a village pub. Drunk.