RATINGS: 26   MEAN: 1.42/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 366   ABV: 12.2%
Ultra Premium High Gravity Lager Beer Imported Hops and Extra Malted Barley for an Extra Smooth Taste

1.3
beer_rookie (681) - Arkansas, USA - DEC 4, 2017
I’m scared. I’m not sure I want to do this.

Okay, skip ahead to the big finish. Doesn’t smell too bad, or look too bad. But tastes horrible. Nasty super heavy body. I’ll try to tough out the glass, but the rest is drain pour.

ozzy70 (1283) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 10, 2017
24 oz. can found in the rare/reserve beer cooler at The Super Quicky Mart. Pours clear golden. Aroma was fruity, raisin, green apple. Taste was light sweet, apple, green apple, light alcohol burn at the finish. Special Reserve and Ultra Premium, fuck yea!

jeffrobodeen314 (1) - Overland, Missouri, USA - MAR 30, 2017 does not count
Love the original taste of the barley and sometimes the beer is stronger than originally due to the aging of the beer but overall I love this beer camo extra is the ultimate beer for malt liquor drinkers!!!

JPDIPSO (6293) - Wauwatosa, USA - NOV 30, 2016
Golden color with just a few isle of bubbles adrift atop. Farm fresh fruit wine stench/scent. Found a new way to burn my nose hair away. Sweet over ripe fruit, suddenly taken away by alcohol and other chemical. Finish doesn’t seem too bad, but perhaps all my senses have been numbed. Do I detect Novocain? I think you could work on my teeth if I actually would drink this entire 24 oz. can. Sick stuff. 7/11

1.2
drpimento (3789) - La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 15, 2016
<shivers> Man this is some gnarly stuff. Aroma really wasn’t too bad: fruit, caramel, spice, some corn. Flavor is super sweet and massive alcohol. Body is very heavy and finish was like the aftertaste of sucking on a sugar cube. Can’t drink this.

Bif (2361) - St. Charles, Missouri, USA - JUN 23, 2016
High gravity- low quality. Pours a golden color with no head. Aroma of booze and corn syrup. Taste of syrup sweetness and the usual adjunct stuff. No bitterness and a sweet sticky finish. Moderate body, yucky sweet and overly boozy. Makes Schlitz Malt Liquor look pretty good.

REDDOGICE (243) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 17, 2016
This was nasty. Left a slick feeling on my tongue that I couldn’t shake. Alcohol is very present in the nose and taste. Avoid this at all costs.

ffbot (450) - Oakland, California, USA - NOV 30, 2015
There truly does need to be a zero rating on this website for beer like this. This shit is just plain awful. My friend and I split a can. Taste and smell was like stale gummy worms. The sweetness is putrid and rancid tasting. The feel is awful. This is not even in the same realm as beer

CanIHave4Beers (4233) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - SEP 5, 2015
50th Malt Liquor Boost!

Can, shared by me... in my dining room... just now.

Seriously, they made one stronger than Black Ice, goodness me.

Pours sort of golden, light orange.... it’s got a medium to small white head that it fairly well retained.

This one nails that grape drink thing... it’s boozy smelling but not nearly as much so as I was braced for. It’s got some orange, it’s got some corn... a little dough.

Holy cow, it’s very boozy, very sweet... it’s grapey, some cotton candy. It actually tastes like there is cheap grain neutral spirits in here. There is a sort of spiciness to it that could be hops... but goodness there isn’t much in the way of bitterness.

I’m always up for a Malt Liquor adventure, so this is fun. It’s disgusting, but it’s fun. I’m pretty sure I’ve had far less drinkable Malt Liquors at a lower abv point than this one has, so cheers to that.

zach8270 (4021) - Henrietta, New York, USA - MAR 28, 2015
(can - 24 oz) Gold pour with a fizzy head. Overly gross corn and sweet malt aroma. Flavor is the same. Bad malt liquor mixed with a whole lot of nope.