RATINGS: 107   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 315   ABV: 10.5%
Ice brewed for extra smooth taste.

jmagnus87 (2912) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - SEP 1, 2012
To be honest, I thought this was going to be a lot worse. Grains, malt and apples with a hint of gasoline and burning rubber. Better than Olde English.

0.8
RONCOD (247) - Uledi, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 5, 2012
Hazy golden color with almost no head. Sticky sweet flavor. Some alcohol burn in the background. For $1.00, I had to try it. Next time I think I’ll save my money!

0.9
spilledpint (352) - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - OCT 21, 2011
My 12 year old Golden Retriever wouldn’t even drink this. He eats cardboard, matchsticks, light bulbs, soap, and drywall, but he wouldn’t drink this. I thought he was stupid, but maybe I was wrong.

ChoppingMall (47) - Sleepy Hollow, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 15, 2011
The can itself looks like it’s ready to beat the shit out you. The Camo Black Ice gets my nod as the greatest example of this style since the Silver Ice and the Evil Eye. The deep, saturated goat urine-colored malt boasts an extraordinary perfume of kerosene intermixed with burned hair, swiss cheese, damp moose, corn, New York subway, and wet ashtray. A classic, full-bodied palate possesses massive structure, horrifying depth, loads of hobo, and a multilayered, concentrated yet painful finish. It is difficult to predict when this beauty will plateau in terms of maturity. Drinking this on a regular basis will probably give you cancer. Not one of my favorite high-gravity malts, but it is what it is.

assherbole (10) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 26, 2011
I don’t mind the taste of this. It tastes extremely artificial but leaves an aftertaste of champagne. Plus 10.5% ALC/VOL :D

1.3
JoeMcPhee (9427) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 11, 2011
A little swill and chill on the RBSG bus. Pale golden amber pour. the nose is sweet and quite dirty. Thick palate but I’ve had a whole lot worse than this.

1.2
zdk (1917) - New York, New York, USA - SEP 20, 2010
Can shared by Joe mcphee on the summer gathering bus. Gross malt liquor. corn and boozey, caramel sweetness, terrible balance. Arouma is oxidized appled.

j12601 (12673) - Poughkeepsie, New York, USA - AUG 12, 2010
Can on the bus during RBSG as we went from Dark Horse to Bells. This fiendish treat was courtesy of the nefarious Joe McPhee. Pours a clear yellow gold with a thin white head. Smells like those orange circus peanuts and apples. Tastes of sweet corn, with some light alcohol present. Warm, toast and sweetness. Finishes with a light bitterness and some sweet apple. Really though this would be far worse.

0.7
Savvy1982 (1706) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - AUG 5, 2010
Can on the RBSG Bus. May a plague of locusts torment whomsoever it was that inflicted this upon us. Pours clear yellow, big foamy head, no lacing to speak of. Smells like bananas and a chemistry experiment gone horribly awry. Tastes like the lamentation of my tastebuds. Less horrible than Molson Canadian and Rani Lager, so bonus points there!

1.1
ketchepillar (1199) - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA - JUL 25, 2010
24oz can on RBSG bus. Nasty phenolic banana. Grainy. Vomity. Harsher than hell.