RATINGS: 141   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.32/5   EST. CALORIES: 318   ABV: 10.6%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Cursive (1) - - MAR 28, 2016 does not count
Okay, so I was in the Navy and I can DRINK. That being said, after I got out, the bars every night just arent an option anymore. Enter the Camo Silver Ice 40oz at 10.6 percent. This isnt a staple where Im from (Atlanta) but having moved to the Pacific Northwest its available at the closest corner store for a full 3.00 dollars with tax. As for how to drink this, Ill tell you straight up Im not sure if Ive ever swigged this poison. That being said, if you own a funnel, want to get buzzed

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
DandyWolfFloyd (1202) - Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 31, 2016
Aroma - very old watered down sherry vinegar, cork, and spiced hops. Appearance - body is pale yellow, clean, and ok nucleation. The head starts at 2" and disappears very quickly. Taste - sweet malt with flavors that come off as apple, rice, other fruits cardboard. Some very old sherry vinegar that has sat in the back of the cabinet for years, and now has a greatly reduced, but unpleasant taste. There is some spiced hops. Palate - on the lighter side, carbonation is average, the finish is alcohol and has a nasal cavity passage burn similar to old vinegar.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
BudgetDrunk26 (4) - Ohio, USA - DEC 1, 2015 does not count
Meh!...The first of the month is always a rough week...Car payment, Mortage, and a few misc bills are always due right off the damn bat. (Living the dream!!)..Anywho...The smell alone gives me those "i have the flu chills" I think im going to hang by the toilet for a few hours" feeling...The taste is of the handfull of change I used to buy this with in your mouth..yet after a few sips (for me anyway) it goes away...When its the first of the month pay week, my couch, the cupholder in my car, are defiantly alot cleaner...Itll kick your damn face in if your not careful, but at $1.09 a can...sometimes you have to take one for the team, especially if you had a shitty day ...I have one in my fridge right now ...I tell myself to down it and get some work done in the garage..but each time its the same hesitant, 5 min stare down ending with me shutting the fridge and walking away....should i do it? ...(no balls!)..whats that you say? No balls? ...im gonna do it.....

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
CanIHave4Beers (4181) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - OCT 10, 2015
40oz bottle, in my dining room, just now.
This looks like a perfectly nice beer... enjoyable golden color, big fluffy white head... lots of lacing on the glass.

The aroma of sweet corn absolutely wafts from my glass. Gettin the nose in there really brings out some of the alcohol, some grain, and a little bit of fruitiness.

The flavor is surpassingly less rough than the aroma. Yes, there is a considerable alcohol hotness but it doesnt come off as horribly rough. Its lightly metallic and has a good grape character. There is a lot of sweetness happening here. Its corny... but not as corny as the aroma would have had me believe.

Its a pretty passable high-gravity malt... but I dont know if Ill be taking down the whole 40.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
drjay44 (3618) - Salida, Colorado, USA - AUG 4, 2015
40 oz. bottle. Pours a medium, short lived head, over a fizzy yellow (SRM 3) body......nose is raw egg white, apple, sugar, corn, alcohol, no esters.....taste is sweet, with corn, candy, apple, pear, hints of grape bubblegum,no hops or malts, no esters....mouth feel, light body, high alcohol burn, fizzy carbonation. this is a high alcohol sugar bomb. with minimal input from the usual beer, malts and hops, ingredients. The purpose of the yeast is to contribute alcohol and perhaps carbonation, but most assuredly no esters, phenols or other characteristics of a beer. It is not infected. BJCP 3/2/3/3/5

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
ffbot (404) - Oakland, California, USA - JUL 13, 2015
Smell of apples, corn, hay, strawberries, alcohol, malt. Taste is same, smooth but also alcohol. You dont taste the alcohol as much as I feared, but it is there and does burn. Strong fusel influence, kinda tastes old and there was sediment on the bottom so my guess was mine had been sitting a while. Be careful to drink this slowly, as its like drinking two normal beers. I drank a 40 = bad idea

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bpreo (2779) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - JAN 15, 2015
Maybe the worst malt liquor I have ever tasted. I was only able to drink a thimbles amount. Never again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
luttonm (5719) - Seattle, Washington, USA - DEC 24, 2014
24oz can. Ouch. Cidery sweet, pale tan orange. Awful sweet, I wish this was just a bad cider, but oh so much worse as a beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jmagnus87 (2912) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - NOV 23, 2014
16oz can poured into a shaker. Been saving this one for a minute, rating 2500 here we go! Pours a clear, orangish gold with minimal head. Aroma is sweet, corn and cotton candy. Taste is clearly ice brewed for an extra smoove taste. Green apple, cotton candy and followed up by grains. WTF, Ive never tasted this much green apple in anything. Even green apple jolly ranchers dont have this much green apple. Full bodied with a slick texture. Lively carbonation and a decently long finish. It may be high boost, but I sure cant taste it. Well, not the worst malt likka Ive tried!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
UDBeernut (2871) - Saint Johns, Florida, USA - OCT 16, 2014
I am jacks complete surprise after finding this at the local booze store by my hotel. Right out of the 24 oz can cause no fucks is given. Tin nose , mild throw up. Taste is sloppy grains followed by some purple drank and apples. My ohh my, I should of bought another can.