overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (AB InBev)
Style: Amber Lager/Vienna
London, Canada

RATINGS: 49   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Big red 750ml can, Canadian import

Crit (3973) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 11, 2002
Brown with light tan head. Faintly malty chemical nose and taste

Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - NOV 15, 2002
An ok beer very little flavor a little watery if i had a choice I’d go with regular carlsberg over this has little to no character

CQC (224) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - SEP 27, 2002
Leave it in the Can for 8 - 9 yrs nd then try it. Jesus man. It’s really sweet, lemony, sour, malty tang. Leaves a good rasp (file) in the throat. Do it. I dare you. Go on, call yourself an expert, ha. Experiment a little.

Panzuriel (2199) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - SEP 5, 2002
A good appearance. Nice color and a good head. Deceiving. Not much flavor. REally weak. Sad.

softale (188) - Michigan, USA - AUG 13, 2002
Another beer that looks way more promising than it is. First thing about it is an aroma that is oddly sweet. What taste it does have is watered down. Not good beer.

MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - JUL 11, 2002
Light body, foamy head, skunky aroma.

DougShoemaker (3147) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 28, 2002
Malty aroma, red, slight head. Lightly roasted malts, good bitterness follows. Nice mouth feel, pleasant carbonation. Decent Pint.

WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 8, 2002
I wasn’t disappointed at the bar when I ordered Carlsberg Red, and yet I wasn’t overwhelmed either. A tasty lager which is a little stronger then American lagers.

JoeM500 (1908) - Crown Point, Indiana, USA - APR 14, 2002
I wasn’t expecting something so nice from an oil can! Even though the hops and malts were a bit bland, I can tell them apart and enjoy the smooth finish. Maybe the finest lager can I’ve had, surely the best product from an oil can.

Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 13, 2002
This is one which I prefer in the bottle, rather than tap. Somehow I like it better... a good choice.