overall
Brewed by Carlsberg Brewery
Style: Pilsener
Copenhagen, Denmark

RATINGS: 1538   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Danish: Carlsberg er egentlig blevet en del af den danske kulturarv og den danske tørst.
Du oplever en harmonisk balance mellem bitterhed og sødmefulde æbler, mens du nyder den lyse gyldne farve med det flotte skum og duften af fyrretræ, strå, hasselnød og skovsyre. Ja, det er næsten som en forårsdag i Danmark. Og sådan klæder Carlsberg også det danske køkken hele vejen rundt.
Previously sold in the UK in gold coloured labels/cans as Carlsberg Export. The current UK Carlsberg Export is the same as the standard Carlsberg Export.

DavidSvinth (324) - DENMARK - SEP 11, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 11, 2017 Klassisk øl i DK. Den smager altså helt fint til en god frokost eller som fredagsøl. Den er også meget ensartet i smagen fra gang til gang.

AleTicks1 (1) - Wilmington, Ohio, USA - SEP 5, 2017 does not count
Light, Lively, and crisp. I like lagers and I that's why I rated it it above average, plus I'm Scandinavian! I bought a 16 ounce four pack at liquor barn in Elizabethtown, KY. I'm glad I did.

wimbo (1) - - SEP 4, 2017 does not count
Lekker fris bitter pils. Het smaakt naar meer. Het zit in een mooi groen blikje. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Piepenhenrich (1252) - Steinbach, GERMANY - SEP 2, 2017
Probably the best beer in the world? Best marketing for sure. It's a decent, refreshing, easy to drink beer, I won't deny that, but I think it is far from anything I would desire when having the best beer.

jooilakon (295) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 26, 2017
Pint at The Illustrious, Stansted AirPort. Notes of weak malts. Nothing else worth to mention. Clear pale golden, white head, lots of bubbles. Sweet crisp malts. Plain pale lager.

neur0 (1429) - Hannover, GERMANY - AUG 21, 2017
(Flasche) Es hat eine hat eine hellgelbe Farbe, ist blank filtriert mit einer weißen Schaumkrone. Das Aroma ist getreidig, würzig und süßlich mit einer minimalen Oxidnote im Kopf. Der Geschmack ist eine Mischung aus oxidiertem Karamell, Getreide und etwas Harz.

1.4
browarpapi (207) - WrocÅ‚aw, POLAND - AUG 15, 2017
Piwo jak każdy koncernowy lager. Dosyć mocne wysycenie, słaby lacing. Brak aromatów chmielowych. W smaku beznadziejne.

heno (68) - - AUG 12, 2017
UPDATED: AUG 12, 2017 Can. Light golden color and white, short head. Taste is grain. Palate watery.

bunget (1033) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 10, 2017
Can. Clear golden body, medium white head with medium retention and some lacing. Aroma of grains, corn, herbs, diacetyl and mineral water. Taste of grains, butter, corn, plastic and herbs.A tad sour.

andrewje41 (4385) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - AUG 6, 2017
16 oz can poured. Green can, listed at 5%. Celebrating a baseball double header, I decided to enjoy a beer for each home run. Due to the power surge, I need to switch to some lighter beers, like this one. Really surprised I haven’t rated this one yet, or even tried it yet, to my knowledge. A clean, and clear shiny golden pour with a ton of rocky foam head that lasts. Some plastic grains on the nose, and quite a bit of it. Flavor is a watered down plastic grain, grassy hints, and a clean, empty finish to it. Light on flavor. It’s not a tough one to drink, but it’s not quite appealing either. Middle of the pack kind of pils for me. I’d drink this again.