overall
Brewed by Carlsberg Brewery
Style: Pilsener
Copenhagen, Denmark

RATINGS: 1557   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Danish: Carlsberg er egentlig blevet en del af den danske kulturarv og den danske tørst.
Du oplever en harmonisk balance mellem bitterhed og sødmefulde æbler, mens du nyder den lyse gyldne farve med det flotte skum og duften af fyrretræ, strå, hasselnød og skovsyre. Ja, det er næsten som en forårsdag i Danmark. Og sådan klæder Carlsberg også det danske køkken hele vejen rundt.
Previously sold in the UK in gold coloured labels/cans as Carlsberg Export. The current UK Carlsberg Export is the same as the standard Carlsberg Export.

whoopassmachine (15) - mancland, ENGLAND - DEC 12, 2001
I’m not gunna talk any of the arse some of these people have, coz basically Export is the greatest lager out there. With an excellent taste that makes other beers the equivilant of piss, it truly deserves to be the King of all beers. The only draw back is severe beer-arse the morning after.

sevelsted (2) - DENMARK - OCT 23, 2007 does not count
Carlsberg lager - Probably the Best Website in the World... That is just my opinion... I love it...

kobe78 (10) - , CYPRUS - OCT 19, 2008
This beer is love at first sip! Adorable aroma, contemporary appearance(not exactly as the picture shown). Not to mention its amazing flavor. Do yourself a favor and try this beer. You’ll love it.

Hen0199 (8) - na, AUSTRALIA - SEP 24, 2002 does not count
Full of flavour and easy to drink, bloody ripper

MatKool (64) - CANADA - SEP 9, 2005
"Probably the best beer in the world" Just as the company moto goes, I’m beginning to believe the same. I enjoyed this beer for the first time while in Asia and was surprised to learn how big their market share was in these countries. This beer has a nice malty taste and no bitter aftertaste I find in most beers have from this region. Quickly becoming my favorite beer.

mynameisjonas (206) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - APR 6, 2006
my favorite beer. very good taste. one of the originals i have ever had.

MikkelDBG (1) - SWEDEN - APR 15, 2016 does not count
This is properly the best beer in town... It’s awesome. Try it, if you haven’t tried it.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - DEC 27, 2005
I had never had a Scandinavian beer before and being a full-blood Norwegian I was excited. Usually when I get excited about a beer it turns out to be horrible but this beer was great. Nice and clear in color with a white frothy head. The taste was clean and refreshing. You gotta love Scandinavians, this would be a great beer to have with lefse, lutafisk and potato dumplings.

ryaneq (9) - McKinney, Texas, USA - MAY 30, 2003 does not count
What can I say, I simply love this beer. Definitely not a craft beer, but of all the mass market beers it's eailsy the best tasting and most enjoyable. Smooth, easy on the palate and with a nice refreshing taste. A solid quality Danish beer.

fsvensson (10) - Utah, USA - MAR 16, 2005
I’m sorry, I am not a good judge of aroma, appearance but I do know what tastes good. To me, this is one of the best tasting beers available.