overall
Brewed by Société des Brasseries du Maroc (Heineken)
Style: Pale Lager
Casablanca, Morocco

RATINGS: 535   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.25/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Sold as "Casa Beer" in North America.
Ingredients: Water, Barley Malt, Hops and Yeast.
"This classic beer of Morocco is brewed and bottled in Casablanca and produced from finest ingredients"

stholan7629 (1) - - JAN 14, 2016 does not count
Only seen this beer at Walt Disney World EPCOT in Morocco. One of my favorites

---Rated via Beer Buddy for Android

stella99 (2) - Colorado, USA - APR 24, 2002 does not count
Couldn’t believe this beer is actually from Casablanca, Morocco!!? Unbelievably tasteful & refreshing. I’d drink it any time of the day/night.

ARMed (625) - Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 26, 2002
I really enjoyed this flavorful beer. Maybe it was because I had already walked 10 miles walking thorugh Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, but the beer was extemely refreshing and quite suprising. Highly recommend finding one in the Morrocon section of EPCOT. It won’t disappoint!

seuinoz (257) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2008
had this couple of years ago in florida again, but this time it was at the food and wine fest at epcot. taste was refeshing, but again i was lit off a whole bunch of wine and beer. from what i remember of this beer, was a refreshing taste, skunky smell, light in color. and i begged the guy for a six pack of it.(he didn’t give me one)

SJP (483) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 5, 2002
Very good lager. I don’t usually like lighter beers, but I had to try a beer from Morocco when I saw it. Very crisp hop flavor that is very refreshing. Just the thing on a hot day.

Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - FEB 15, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 1, 2006 I could expect more from this beer, but IRonically, it had a sandy taste, hahaha. Morrocans don’t drink beer, but I guess it is made for foreigners. I liked it.

Cousin_Larry (895) - - JAN 14, 2016
Bottle pour at Epcot Center. Nice corn flavor with sugar sweetness. Decent for a macro pale lager. Although being at Disney might be improving the taste for me.

Aurelius (5335) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - APR 30, 2002
A bready and hoppy lager. Excellent. I feared a case of intestinal parasites, coming from Morocco, but this was good beer. Good bottle shape -- excellent with beef and cheese.

dnstone (3418) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAR 13, 2011
Super light lager aroma. Pale gold with a solid white sudsy-foamy head. Smooth lager very drinkable overall, light with a light hoppiness but enjoyable, especially on a hot day. Great for a lager.

Saurononline (135) - Madrid, SPAIN - JAN 30, 2012
I would not say it’s not good for a Pale Lager. Definietely a good choice if you find it in Morocco.