overall

RATINGS: 556   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.76/5   IBU: 80   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
An ale fashioned to survive the long voyage from England to India during the British colonization. Hops, hops, and more hops, this ale has an intense aroma and a long lingering finish. Drink as an appetizer on its own, or pair it with any hearty dish. A beer for the connoisseur, this is the Brewmaster’s choice. "Cheers!"

Malts: UK Maris Otter, Superior Pale Ale Malt, Carastan Crystal Malt
Hops: German Magnum, Centennial, Amarillo, Simcoe
Colour/Clarity: Amber to Orange, Bright. SRM: 14

pamaral148 (21) - CANADA - DEC 13, 2017
Smells of pine, resin, and medicinal hops. The malt is present but very much the background. Beer is orange and clear. Taste is bitter but not overwhelmingly so. Doesn't have the overtly resinous taste of many IPAs produced in this region. Great bitter and long finish.

george_sanchez (38) - - NOV 4, 2017
One of my favorite beers to date by these guys. Great hop notes at the front, well balanced profile, kicks you in the ass but not enough for you to fall down. Pours golden amber, lasting head. Love this IPA

jonno (2980) - JAPAN - AUG 19, 2017
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like
You say black I say white
You say bark I say bite
You say shark I say hey man
Jaws was never my scene
And I don’t like Star Wars

ehaak26 (725) - - JUL 29, 2017
Can from Beers of the World. Aroma of floral and pine hops. Something tasted off imo.

CraftBeerNick (2884) - London Town, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 21, 2017
Can at home, 21st July 17. Pours dark amber, aroma is malt, caramel, pine. Taste is sweet, caramel, pine, some citrus and pretty tasty.

liinis (1791) - Helsinki, FINLAND - JUN 15, 2017
Deliciously hoppy as expected. Great mouthfeel and loveable aroma. Clean colour

KieranBS (5) - - JUN 10, 2017 does not count
Good aroma. A strong IPA with the signature "weedy" taste. This is what I'd expect from the IPA so it works for this ale ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

GlennHendry (513) - OSHAWA, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 16, 2017
Citrus, resin and that B.C. sweetness. Pine, caramel and a bit of mango too.

azzurro (457) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - APR 12, 2017
Surprisingly good for a canned IPA. Maybe canned beer is not bad for IPA..?

Frudel (253) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - APR 2, 2017
500ml can. The can pours a orange liquid with a white head. Hops, resin and sweet caramel malt on the nose. Taste is residual sweetness, caramel malt, resin hops with a bitterness finish. Very refreshing, cannot really feel the 6.5%, medium body, perfect carbonization .