overall

RATINGS: 552   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.75/5   IBU: 80   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
An ale fashioned to survive the long voyage from England to India during the British colonization. Hops, hops, and more hops, this ale has an intense aroma and a long lingering finish. Drink as an appetizer on its own, or pair it with any hearty dish. A beer for the connoisseur, this is the Brewmaster’s choice. "Cheers!"

Malts: UK Maris Otter, Superior Pale Ale Malt, Carastan Crystal Malt
Hops: German Magnum, Centennial, Amarillo, Simcoe
Colour/Clarity: Amber to Orange, Bright. SRM: 14

jonno (2809) - JAPAN - AUG 19, 2017
Bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like You say black I say white You say bark I say bite You say shark I say hey man Jaws was never my scene And I don’t like Star Wars

ehaak26 (574) - - JUL 29, 2017
Can from Beers of the World. Aroma of floral and pine hops. Something tasted off imo.

CraftBeerNick (2615) - London Town, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 21, 2017
Can at home, 21st July 17. Pours dark amber, aroma is malt, caramel, pine. Taste is sweet, caramel, pine, some citrus and pretty tasty.

liinis (1773) - Helsinki, FINLAND - JUN 15, 2017
Deliciously hoppy as expected. Great mouthfeel and loveable aroma. Clean colour

KieranBS (5) - - JUN 10, 2017 does not count
Good aroma. A strong IPA with the signature "weedy" taste. This is what I'd expect from the IPA so it works for this ale ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

GlennHendry (467) - OSHAWA, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 16, 2017
Citrus, resin and that B.C. sweetness. Pine, caramel and a bit of mango too.

azzurro (288) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - APR 12, 2017
Surprisingly good for a canned IPA. Maybe canned beer is not bad for IPA..?

Frudel (252) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - APR 2, 2017
500ml can. The can pours a orange liquid with a white head. Hops, resin and sweet caramel malt on the nose. Taste is residual sweetness, caramel malt, resin hops with a bitterness finish. Very refreshing, cannot really feel the 6.5%, medium body, perfect carbonization .

JohnRMurdoch (4929) - Glasgow, SCOTLAND - FEB 26, 2017
Can @ Thirsty Singapore. Orange brown, reasonable head. Sweet malty aroma. Candy malt flavour. Smooth with sweet aftertaste. Too sweet & malty for an IPA.

papat444 (136) - Carignan, Quebec, CANADA - FEB 20, 2017
Appearance: Pours a nice orange body that’s semi-clear with a huge foamy head that lasts quite long and clings to the glass with ease. Smell: Some definite piney goodness with some citrus and a touch of sweetness at the end. A bit of resin and caramel(?). The aroma is unrelenting and is probably the best feature of this beer. An IPA cannot smell better. Taste: Not as bitter as i would have thought and that surprised me a little. Still, the taste is solid with some ripe mango, a reserved pine presence and a lip smacking finish. Some rind a little near the end like licking the peel of a lemon or lime and just a touch of spice. Mouthfeel: Quite smooth actually and not at all the hop bomb i thought it would be. It has a sticky, resin-like feel to it but in a good way.