overall
RATINGS: 146   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.31/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
This crisp, zesty American Pale is characterized by the sharp bitterness missing in many domestic pale ales. The clean finish and slight fruity notes help make our flagship brew a delightful treat.

FROTHINGSLOSH (7667) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 22, 2013
Sampled from a 12 oz brown bottle this beer poured a bright yellow-golden color with a small foamy off white head. The aroma was sour, tangy, faintly floral and had a light fruity hop presence. The flavor was bitter, tart and dry with moderate floral hops. Medium length dry floral hop finish. Medium body. Eh.

doubelknv3 (1092) - Illinois, USA - AUG 3, 2008
Very light, mild citrus aroma. Golden, carbonated with white head. Citrus, sour fruit (apricot?) and metallic flavor notes. Lack of hop notes; watery with mild bitter finish.

jbuzz (829) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 8, 2009
Nice color and good somewhat slim head. But bitter and not enjoyably so. a Think creamy feel that i did not like.

chibuck (3513) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 29, 2011
12oz bottle drank from an Orval glass...A water clear pour of gold laced with copper. An equally watery white head rises and is gone right away...A gag me aroma that reminds me of budweiser with corn and grain and slightly less skunk than the King...The taste surprises as its not a watery skunk, its actually bursting with strong in your faces hops, the hops are strong and bitter but in a rote metallic way. Glad its not the aroma, but still doesn’t make it very good... The beer is very light but with an abrasive feel to it. This is nothing that I would drink again or recommend, a poor attempt of an apa.

cheap (5791) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 8, 2013
I thot I tasted this before, but no-here goes. Looks like a mild hefe in the glass. A mild piercing hoppy floral aroma. Leathery medium hop dull bite, seems like less than 5 abv. Yes, side back of throat bitter thing happening as the session continues. On style for an apa, but sometimes I think this brew is trying to run up to the pack of eye pah.

beerhandy (195) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - MAY 23, 2006
This one confused me the aroma was hoppy ,classic american micro ale the beer itself was a rich gold with a nice tight white head.The taste is what really bugged me .Scorched malt ,not a hint of smokiness, not a tobbacco note it really tasted like burnt barley that comes from a scorched mash.I didnt like it much at all. I hope it was a mistake or my taste buds where out of order but this beer was horrible.