overall
Brewed by Unicer Bebidas
Style: Pale Lager
Balio, Portugal

RATINGS: 855   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.06/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Winner of 28 consecutive gold medals at the prestigious Monde Selection competition, SUPER BOCK Original is recognized internationally for its high quality. Despite these credentials brewers, true conquest of Super Bock is the millions of loyal fans around the world who can not resist its unique taste.

voiceofreason (64) - New Jersey, USA - OCT 6, 2009
UPDATED: APR 28, 2010 Update: I can’t stop drinking this one. I was introduced to this light, smooth. beer by a Portuguese International in the form of Mini Bottles. I look forward to a surf trip to Portugal.

serra (1) - - SEP 28, 2011 does not count
the perfect summer beer. Drink it cold, preferably in a bar in front of the beach. ahh

demp89pt (1) - - FEB 29, 2012 does not count
It is indeed very good. New can is much prettier than the photo. And the flavour is full-front. Amazing Beer. Dare I claim its the best out there?

Courtland171985 (8) - Victoria, CANADA - DEC 28, 2004 does not count
I really liked this beer. It’s best in draft - got a fizzy head and great aftertaste.

Guisandrini (13) - - JAN 9, 2015
Cerveja com sabor marcante. 5% de graduação. Vale a pena provar ... ������&

srwalker155210 (108) - Port Orange, Florida, USA - MAR 13, 2003
Easily the best beer I've had outside Australia, and better than most I've had inside Aus.... It has a good full strength taste, and doesn't suffer when poored out of a stubby.

nureyev (1) - PORTUGAL - JUN 22, 2012 does not count
Great beer. The best beer in Portugal. Very refreshing. Great taste and very good appearance.

Cervejaboy6 (1) - - JUL 3, 2016 does not count
Better than sagres which is the other common Portuguese cerveja. It is one of my favorite beers in europe.