overall
RATINGS: 406   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.52/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 25   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Formerly Chatoe Rogue Pumpkin Patch Ale.

The newest addition to the Chatoe Rogue series is Pumpkin Patch Ale, a beer made using fresh pumpkins grown in a patch that borders Rogue’s 42 acre hop yard. The pumpkins are picked, loaded into Rogue’s farm truck, driven immediately 77 miles to our brewery in Newport, quickly roasted, and pitched into the brew kettle to create a batch of Pumpkin Patch Ale.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - MAR 28, 2015
Poured from a Bomber into a pint glass. Pumpkin beer is one of my favorite styles of beer. This brew has a great pumpkin aroma and flavor. A well balanced blend of pumpkin and hops. I look forward to the autumn just for this beer.

mrhoppy (1288) - Santa Clara, California, USA - DEC 31, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 11, 2013 Wow! Fantastic for pumpkin ale. I don’t know what it is but I am really fascinated with pumpkin beer. If I see one I must try it. So far my favorite in the style is the Brurey’s Autumn Maple the barrel aged version. I know it’s yams but same idea anyway. The spices are perfection. Aroma is rich pumpkin and spices. Alcohol is not listening. I am guessing it is because it is probably below 5%. Rogue if you are listing Please please please barrel age this beer.!!!! I have fun experimenting by blending different beers. I decided to blend this with Jolly Pumpkin La Parcela No.1 Pumpkin Ale. Now the Jolly Pumpkin La Parcela being the premiere beer in the equation I tried a number of different percentage blends and the one I liked the best was 65%/35%

Wipedout (1) - Texas, USA - DEC 1, 2012 does not count
A great dark pumpkin ale. Incredible aroma. Like pumpkin pie. Great bottle to add to the overall effect ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

SuperTiti33 (893) - Aylmer, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 4, 2013
Rousse. Nez dominant d'épice. Bouche: très épicé. Cannelle. Malté. Girofle. Muscade. Légèrement sucré. Belle amertume pour le genre. Graine de citrouille. Céréale. Parfaite en son style.

Rob101 (14) - - JUN 29, 2014
I loved this beer I just thought it was great. I do have to say that rogue is hot or miss honestly I’ve had beers from them that I thought just sucked but this actually surprised me. Not a huge pumpkin taste but really delicious.

ads135 (4933) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 17, 2012
This is one of the better pumpkin beers I’ve had. VERY rich in pumpkin flavor. Where many pumpkin beers highlight their spice cocktails, especially those heavy in nutmeg and cloves, this is pumpkin heavy. Very drinkable, very attractive beer. Gift from Nick.

themaker75 (8) - - OCT 12, 2013 does not count
Pours with a nice tan head and a beautiful deep brown/red color. Can't see your fingers on the other side of the glass. The pumpkin and spices are just right. Not too little not too much. Very balanced. Not cheap but worth the price. Something I would look forward to every October ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

leah2974 (453) - Georgia, USA - JAN 16, 2013
Pours a deep orange color. Nose is very spicy. Flavors include spices, pumpkin, and sweetness. Very complex.

bpreo (2903) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - JAN 4, 2014
Great taste, a decent alcohol content. Has a very nice pumpkin flavor as well.

Hopswagger (199) - South Carolina, USA - FEB 1, 2014
P: Murky dark brown body with hints of orange. Big dense creamy tan froth that settles to a bubbly layer of creaminess. S: Aroma is killer! Fresh pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Roasted (real) pumpkin, nutmeg, brown sugar, allspice, clove, barley and notes of cream. T/M: Spice forward with a backsplash of delicious roasted pumpkin and toasted salted pumpkin seeds. Gingerbread cookies grace the palette once warmed. Medium-full body with gentle prickly carbonation. Finish is creamy and smooth with a dose of spiced hops and pumpkin seeds. O: Fantastic pumpkin ale! This is full flavored not diluted and has real pumpkin flavor. This is the best pumpkin ale I have has the pleasure of drinking. Hats off to Rogue for this masterpiece. Cheer!