overall
RATINGS: 120   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%

Lizabeth (360) - east falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 5, 2003
Looks like apple juice. Tastes like apple juice with some alcohol added and a bit of carbonation. Much too sweet for me. I'll stick to Horsnby if I absolutely have to drink hard cider.

1.3
Ernest (7692) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - JUN 6, 2003
UPDATED: AUG 6, 2009 Head is virtually nil. Body is clear LIGHT yellow (approaching colorlessness). Aroma is trace apple, cement, and grass. Flavor is lightly to moderately sweet, moderately acidic. Finish is lightly sweet, moderately acidic, unclean. Light body, watery texture, fizzy carbonation. Doesn’t get too much worse than this. Green Mountain is known for industrial fizzy cider-pops, so this isn’t a surprise.

burgerlicious (308) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - MAY 11, 2003
nothing too exciting, a decent cider, widely available. seems to me to be sort of the bud of ciders.

PorterPounder (7961) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - MAY 5, 2003
Kind of an artificial flavor to this - not "appley" at all. Very light in appearance - looks like a ginger ale. Bit of an artificial aroma - not akin to apples at all. Not as smooth as the few other ciders I have tried recently.

ericnixon (746) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 28, 2003
UPDATED: JAN 14, 2004 I've had a bunch of ciders and this one is, by far, the best. it had an aroma that makes me think of good cider, no, more like damn good cider...not a wimpy-ass smell that you get with some ciders. it has good strong carbonation and it just tastes great. i could drink it all the time...well, not now, since i'm at work.

Shag (3000) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - MAR 27, 2003
Typical cider fare and hard to find these days. Smells of apples and tastes of them too. What a shock that is! This is what all the chicks drank in college. Ah memories!

TheTsunami (162) - Arizona, USA - JAN 24, 2003
My favorite of the mass produced ciders. Strong apple flavor. Sweet. much better bottled than off the tower, unless they have JUST tapped the keg.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 20, 2003
This is one of the ciders I would like to try warm with a cinnamon stick, I almost caught a bit of a pumpkin hint. But definitely not my favorite cider.

kalisto9 (73) - Crafton, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
This stuff reminds me of what Apple Jacks would taste like if you poured beer on them instead of milk. Strangely cinnamony in an Apple Jacks way. Probably my least favorite of the hard ciders I've tried.

UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 2, 2003
This stuff is really awful. It’s so sweet and has absolutely nothing different from regular cider. I do like regular cider, but when I drink it alcoholic, it should be a somewhat different drink. Yuck.