overall

RATINGS: 20   MEAN: 3.78/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.65/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%

daknole (11049) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAY 2, 2013
Growler from JW! Murky brown pour, light brown head. Sweet flavor and I will be damned if this really doesnt taste like chocolate chip pancakes. Malty, bready, cake, light maple, chocolate, brown sugar. Fun stuff!

SudsMcDuff (8429) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 6, 2013
hello! .. . this stuff was great!! .. . pours a medium brown .. mild foam .. . taste is of burnt pancake, coco, chocolate chips, and mild syrup .. . mouth is a bit thin .. . enjoyable all around but nothing i’d want a whole pint of .. . . get me my blender good sir!

TURDFERGUSON (4058) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - MAR 1, 2013
From growler shared by Adam at RBWG. Thanks for the concept tick! Pours dark amber with no head. Nose is super sugary maple syrup, light cocoa, sweet dough. Flavor is similar. I don’t like chocolate chip pancakes on their own. I usually prefer my pancakes savory with lots of butter to being slathered in syrup and can’t everytime i see kids and adults eating sweeter chocolate chip and m&m pancakes I think about how diabetes is such a problem for many people in America. But, I digress. This beer was gross to me.

jbruner (4742) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - MAR 1, 2013
Growler shared at RBWG! Pours a clear copper with thin tan head and light lacing. Aroma of maple syrup, bready grains, and a hint of chocolate. Taste follows suit, pretty spot on for the name, I am impressed. Good stuff, thanks burg326!

GT (10000) - San Diego, California, USA - FEB 28, 2013
Flip-top growler at RBWG Grand Tasting thanks to burg326. Thank you! Clear, amber pour. Okay head formation. Nose is buttery pancake, maple syrup, muted chocolate. Really rich and spot on like a Funky Buddha beer. Taste is moderate butter, sweet maple, more pancake. Thin but clean body. Wasn’t really my think, but I think almost everyone loved this beer including my fiancee.

drowland (8730) - Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2013
2/23/13. Big props to burg326 for sharing during RBWG - one of many things he popped! My goal now is to beat him in FL ticks. Watch out. I’ll be seeking out EVERY local beer and hitting EVERY local release from here on out... so anyway, about that beer... Nice brown pour with a solid tan head that sticks. Crazy aroma with plenty of maple syrup, nice bready maltiness, and even a dose of chocolate. The flavor follows suit with a nice combination of malt, chocolate, and maple. Tasty!

b3shine (8874) - Indiana, USA - FEB 23, 2013
Swing top to taster at the RBWG Grand Tasting (BIG ups to burg326). Looks good; a semi-transparent caramel orange with off-white lacing. Smells B.O.M.B.; just like the name suggests. Tastes like it smells, but slightly less pronounced. Good on the palate. This is outstanding beer!

decaturstevo (6244) - decatur, Tennessee, USA - FEB 23, 2013
Golden pour with no head. Aroma of maple syrup and chocolate. Rich sweet chocolate, maple syrup, and a hinto light bitter at the end. Really like eating pancakes with watery maple syrup.

burg326 (5482) - Florida, USA - FEB 18, 2013
Huge thanks to my boss who opened this growler even though he knew I have 2 saved for the RBWG and some big event in Tampa March 9th. Poured a nice murky brown color with huge aromas of maple syrup, chocolate, light vanilla, and cake. How did they get this smell? Flavors follow suit maple syrup, cake, chocolate chips, and light malt. Wow this was a great beer, please make more so I can drink with breakfeast.

tricyclist (1125) - Florida, USA - FEB 12, 2013
This thing is killer! Sample pour of relatively dark liquid with a short finger head. Nose is all breakfast items! Maple and coffee, chocolate chips and smoothness. Flavor is healthy coffee and some sweetness up front with a mild chocolate finish. Really enjoyable...