RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 3.78/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%

Most RecentTicked By

ACHops' rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
ACHops (1724) - Seattle, Washington, USA - MAY 8, 2017
On tap @ Pine Box. Pours lightly hazy golden with thin lacy white head. Aroma is juicy fresh squeezed oranges, dry floral hops. Taste is similar - big juicy nectarine and grapefruit flavor. Somewhat thin body, in spite of the abv. Super creamy mouthfeel, crisp hops linger on the finish. Not my fave Cloudburst, but really solid.

andrewje41 (4623) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - MAY 26, 2017
I killed three pints of this one, at various places around the Seattle area before realizing it was the new IPA, and that I hadn’t sat down and rated it yet. Are the names starting to sound the same to me? Am I displaying an odd sense of complacency with my Cloudburst rating? 10 oz pour at Cloudburst when I got my shit together. Cloudy golden pour with a cream foam head. Dank hops on the aroma. Flavor is much more mild and modest than I expected. Grassy hops, soft grains. Slight plastic. Not one of the most memorable of the IPA’s from these guys for me, but good enough that I keep ordering it while it lasts. Please brew a "Sappy" now.

joet (2678) - Wilsonville, Oregon, USA - MAY 21, 2017
Golden peach color rocky white foam, peach and melon aromas, light citrus, a bit anaesthetic, dank, diesel, fruit sweetness. Very much like cellarmaker

luttonm (7060) - Seattle, Washington, USA - MAY 10, 2017
Chuck’s 85th, Seattle. I’m rating this before Andrew! How can that be? Soft thin cream. Lightly hazy bright gold. Nice sweaty fruit funk on the nose. Rough fruity pith in the body. Works well. Finishes astringent dry bitter, under a juicy-fruit tropical haze. This is my style of Cloudburst. It’s rough around the edges, and brash. A little fruity-onion-resin-astringent. Not elegant, but tasty.

after4ever (8025) - Mukilteo, Washington, USA - MAY 4, 2017
Draft at SB. Pours a murky medium yellowish amber with a dense and sudsy whitish head that sticks around. Nose shows some fruity and lightly spicy notes. Creamy medium body with moderate carb. Lightly sweetened cereal and caramel with spicy, floral, soft fruity notes on the palate, along with a mineral-water-y carbonic bite. Finish drops off the face of the earth, leaving you totally dry.