RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 2.6/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.69/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%

Most RecentTicked By

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
3fourths (9265) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - MAR 4, 2005
UPDATED: JUN 9, 2006 Available on draft, Spring 2005. Appearance of BMC... pale yellow with a white head. Faint nose of chiles, but not distinct enough to resemble green chiles. It could have been jalapenos or habaneros, regardless, there was a light chili aroma mixed in with a pale grain and honey aroma. Flavor was similar... very very pale and light, with just a slight chile presence. Like drinking budweiser with a little chile syrup added. Wasn’t disgusting, just really mild, the mildest chili beer I’ve had. Oh yeah, and there were NO wheat flavors or aromas whatsoever. I’m a sucker for chile beers, and I always think more people should do them. This one, though, wasn’t hot at all, just a light bite on the back of the tongue in the finish. I’ll order it again, but I can’t say it’s exceptional.