RATINGS: 649   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.51/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Slightly sweet and super smooth Colt 45 is the malt liquor that works every time.

LagerLove's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
LagerLove (65) - Clinton, Missouri, USA - NOV 24, 2006
Drinkable at best, but not as good as a mickeys for malt liquor, but a 40 oz will help get you blitzed pissed and spicy like salsa

landocalrissian (1) - - JUL 3, 2017 does not count
Colt 45. It works every time! Love ya baby! Lando C. The aroma is out of this world, the appearance is luscious as can be, the taste is .......my lawd...my lawd......the palate....palate? Is that Italian? Overall.....it works EVERY TIME.

mR_fr0g (12110) - Hertfordshire, ENGLAND - JUN 26, 2017
Bottle shared at Cotteridge convention 05/03/2016. Thanks to team Boost. A pale yellow coloured pour with no head. Aroma is spicy sweet wort, veg, sweet grains, sweaty. Flavour is composed of sweet grains, apple, tangy apple. Palate is sweet, moderate carbonation, grainy. Not a fan.

DavidWoodruff (619) - Windsor, California, USA - JUN 21, 2017
Pale gold with an abundant white head. Doughy sweet aroma. A little sweet with a minor amount of alcohol dryness. No real hop bitterness. Blander than I would have guessed for a malt liquor. Short finish. Quite forgettable.

wlajwl (6811) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - MAR 13, 2017
Works for a couple sips/chugs ice cold with no real taste, then pretty much like every other cheap pale lager.

StoutBeerReviews (149) - Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 10, 2017
AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 40oz...

0.8
KnitInferno (10) - Kentucky, USA - FEB 2, 2017
This is not a beer I enjoy. Definitely not one I would buy for myself or friends unless requested.

weihenweizen (3826) - Charleston Area, West Virginia, USA - JAN 12, 2017
Refrigerated aluminum can poured into a snifter. Clear pale yellow with small white. Aroma is light grain, light body, low carbonation, and a little lacing. Taste is light grain.

joejames (510) - Jacobus, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 4, 2016
Ok, let’s get this SHIT out of the way. The only reason this is in my possession is I drove all the way to Newberrytown Rutters, first gas station I know of to sell beer. I am a daily Rutter’s costumer and hope they learn the beer business fast. This will be short but not sweet. I’m 99% sure this is fresh, no help. I drank a few of these as a teen. Here goes, couldn’t go away empty handed but to be fair, hey it was only 11 cents more than my morning joe. $1.99 - 24oz. can. Looks like shit, tastes like shit, smells like, well glad I didn’t step in it.

rondphoto (4448) - Lakeside Park, Kentucky, USA - DEC 2, 2016
bottle @ Party Town / Florence KY --- Aroma of malt and corn. Clear medium golden amber, smooth white head that drops to a thin cover, a couple of lace streaks. Taste is sweet malt with some adjunct, medium fizz, light bittering in the finish. Compared to the small and regional breweries, this isn’t much. Compared to all the "big box" guys (from which it comes), it is a step above. Give it credit for that.

Sledutah (7526) - Utah, USA - NOV 28, 2016
12oz clear bottle thanks to crossovert
Pours clear light golden with a medium sized white head, some lacing. Aroma of corn and sweet grains. Taste is sweet malts, grainy, corn, dry
Not terrible but I would want another