RATINGS: 69   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.11/5   EST. CALORIES: 255   ABV: 8.5%
For an extra kick, get some Colt 45 Hight Gravity. It has a higher alcohol percentage than traditional colt 45, so make sure you can handle yours.

DrSilverworm (9671) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JAN 24, 2013
16oz can, BIG thanks to b3shine for sharing this. Clear yellow orange color. Minimal white head. Not bad-looking, even for a standard lager. Big corn, bready taste. Big unpleasant bite in the taste, plus sweetness. Bigger body. Soft carbonation. More dry finish. Light citrus in here. Yeah. Could be worse, I guess.

1.4
blipp (9295) - La Mesa, California, USA - APR 13, 2012
Can. Grainy, corny, but otherwise relatively clean. Not as bad as I expected.

1.3
b3shine (8875) - Indiana, USA - JAN 19, 2013
16 oz can to pint. Time to go swinswillin. Visually, this slop wasn’t offensive; a transparent orange with fluffy white head that dissipates into lacing. Then things take a turn for the worse. The scent is one of cheap, doughy nastiness, with the taste being identical. Bad on the palate too. This should only be sold in Iowa.

1.1
drowland (8760) - Georgia, USA - AUG 6, 2011
8/6/11. Oh God. Giant 24oz can thanks to PorterPounder... I guess... slammed straight from the can like a real man. The hair on my chest doubled. Horrid aroma of rotten hay aroma with old green apples and a load of fusel alcohol. The flavor is... oh my... a disturbing combination of sweet caramels, burnt hay, rocket fuel, and... and... dog? I don’t know, but it’s bad... ugh.

Ibrew2or3 (8614) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 16, 2012
8.5% ABV 24oz can pours clear gold slick malt liquorness supporting a thin effervescent off white head. The aroma offers up some odd earthy notes, stale cereal, chemical booze and apple juice. The taste goes from sugary apple juice to chemical booze infused cereal notes to thin rings of nail polish remover. This is straight up malt liquor in all its glory, git sum.

after4ever (8025) - Mukilteo, Washington, USA - AUG 21, 2010
24 oz can. Thanks brandon. Pours crystal clear pale gold with short lived white head. Mild musky corny nose. Fizzy medium body. Toast and sweetened corn nuts on the mid palate. Long sticky sweetish corn finish.

PorterPounder (7970) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 11, 2010
Moutlrie, Ga. - Chevron Store - 24 oz can macho-looking shiny industrial looking black can.Light gold pour, pithy white head that leaves a lot foam after the original pour. Wet paper bag aroma, plenty of corn squeezings and booze. Not much else. Instead of being a "belly warmer" this is a belly ignitor - hope I make it to the next rest stop! Throat clenching mouthfeel - good as an alcohol delivery system.

1.2
kramer (6682) - Sunbury, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 25, 2010
24 oz bottle. Tasted as a part of an 18 beer Malt Liquor blind tasting. Pours a clear pale gold body with a small wispy white head. Big corn and cooked celery nose with just a little alcohol. The flavor is overly sweet with lots of corn and cooked celery. The mouthfeel is a little flat and bland, even for a beer of this quality.

riversideAK (6261) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - MAR 26, 2010
I am assuming this is what i had, but who knows. It was labeled Colt 45 HG and it was 8.5%. Since I don’t want to add another rating I will put it here until further notice. Corny sweet and metallic nose. Can isn’t that cool. It is not sinister looking, it is sleek and silver, and not how I like my malt liquor cans. Light bodied and drinkable at 8.5%, corny and sweet, but not much else. Drinkability is decent.

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JAN 4, 2013
This is really interesting stuff for as much as I’ve had it before I got into better stuff, here goes: It pours a clear golden color leaving more a hazy body. There is no head and barely any lacing. What lacing there is is somewhat spotty. The smell is all about the malts, hops don’t exist in this, as there is no such thing as balance, I guess in this style, oh well, I didn’t make it. The taste is once again, malts, sugary and sweet, no balance again whatsoever. The palate is raw and harsh on the tongue, at about a light to medium. Overall, yeah, I wouldn’t come back to this, boy oh boy, not sure who really drinks this stuff, but whoever does, all yours as I won’t come back to this.