RATINGS: 69   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.11/5   EST. CALORIES: 255   ABV: 8.5%
For an extra kick, get some Colt 45 Hight Gravity. It has a higher alcohol percentage than traditional colt 45, so make sure you can handle yours.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
zach8270 (4022) - Henrietta, New York, USA - NOV 26, 2014
(can - 24 oz) Pale yellow with a soapy head. Overly sweet corn aroma with some malts and grass. Sweet flavor with nothing else going for it. Gets the job done I suppose.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
puboflyons (3371) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 23, 2010
From the 710 ml. can no. OCT0410-D07021828. The pour is a vibrant clear yellow with constant carbonation and a fairly long lasting but very thin off-white head and some thin lacing to boot. The aroma is of malts, corn, and a very thin and distant hoppiness. The mouthfeel is heavier than water but not as heavy as a good micro. The taste is malty and grainy with a thin hop bite at the finish. The 8.5% ABV is not as noticeable as some HG malt liquors I have had. Is it something I would buy all the time? No. But for a malt liquor it does the trick.... One additional note: I actually had to add a place to RB so I could tell everyone where I bought it (Metro Mart) because it is the ONLY place in New Hampshire I have ever seen it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Shag (2977) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - FEB 16, 2014
A golden color with a white head as expected. The aroma smells like pee and corn. So far this isnt going well. The flavor is rather mild for jacked up ABV malt liquor. I expect that harsh paint thinner like burn but none of that here. The flavor is slightly sweet with corn, cooked veggies, and a bit of creamy mouthfeel. I fear I might be talking myself into liking this. Its still pretty bad but Im not making a face with every sip. And that is the criteria I go for in this style.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
UDBeernut (2882) - Saint Johns, Florida, USA - SEP 19, 2016
UPDATED: SEP 20, 2016 The mirrors image, It tells me its home time, But Im not finished, Cause youre not by my side. And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving, Carrying your shoes, Decided that once again I was just dreaming, Of bumping into you. Now its three in the morning, And Im trying to change your mind, Left you multiple missed calls And to my message you reply. Whyd you only call me when youre high? High Whyd you only call me when youre high? Somewhere darker, Talking the same shite, I need a partner, Well are you out tonight? Its harder and harder to get you to listen, More I get through the gears, Incapable of making alright decisions, And having bad ideas. Now its three in the morning, And Im trying to change your mind, Left you multiple missed calls And to

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
BREWMUSKCLES (2651) - New Jersey, USA - SEP 29, 2010
tin can and alcohol. a little thick and frothy with some sweetness. a bit harsh in its unsophistication.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
charule (2248) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 4, 2013
Can. Poured dark clear orange. Head film. Very sweet aroma. Tangy sweet semi fizzy taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
scrizzz (2223) - Bothell, Washington, USA - AUG 21, 2010
Thanks bvc! bright gold, foamy sticky white head. sweet pale honey aroma. little sweet, doughy middle, kind of harsh and inferior in the finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Westmeister (2129) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - AUG 5, 2013
24oz big boy can. Found this gem at a sketchy place downtown. Bought some cheap incense and a black n mild as well. Smell is corn booze and white grape mixed but mild as hell. Was hoping the 8.5% would pop more. Wow - big sugary sweet, apple, spoiled grapes. Messy and really not enjoyable. Big flavor just not the right flavor.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
JFGrind (2038) - Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 6, 2010
Picked up a 24 ounce can of Colt 45 High Gravity @ Carools Liquor Store in Camden, NJ for a $1.34. Drank half iced cold out of the can and the other half poured into a short glass. High Octane Malt Liquor, one trick pony as an alcohol delivery system. Wet rag aroma, however, presentable golden bodied beer. By far the cheapest buzz for me in 2010. If I lived on fifty bucks a week this would be my beer of choice.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
RCL (2030) - Waltham, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 6, 2010
Aroma: malt liquor. Clean, grainy, just a hint of fruit. Not all bad. Flavor is surprisingly smooth, a bit papery, but no real intense alcohol bite. One of the better malt liquors I have had.