RATINGS: 400   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.29/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A beer inspired by The Playground of the World. Classically brewed to pair perfectly with whatever amuses you.

Cobra (1100) - - DEC 20, 2007
UPDATED: DEC 21, 2007 A Vienna? I don’t think so. More like a soapy, cheap lager. Aromas are of soap, as well as the flavors. Nothing special here. Wish I could get a refund on all the money I’ve spent on bad beer. Maybe I got a bad bottle?

roder60 (1289) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 11, 2009
Pours a nice copper brown color with small amount of foamy offwhite head. Aroma is very very sweet with slight citric tones. Flavor very very sweet and carmely (too much for my liking) and a bit of biscut to it. Overall, not personally a fan, but I know my dad really liked it. If you’re into sweet beers this one is up your alley.

jthg (86) - Austin, Texas, USA - MAY 26, 2008
5 beers in. The aroma meets you with a slight hop aroma - probably saaz. Makes you want to drink this beer. As soon as the beer enters the mouth, you want to swallow it so that you can get rid of the taste - spitting a beer our is against everything that means something to me in my life! In short, it reminds me of bud light, miller light, and all of the other swill the american beer industry pushes on everyone! Now, that I notice that this is a vienna lager, maybe it needs a lime to make it palletable.

Ando (105) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - APR 5, 2008
+did not like. Would not buy+ Aroma: very faint. Clean. Floral. App: eh. Normal. Flavor: like a kinda bad IPA. Do not care for the flavor. It is not gross though. Palate:fine. OA: normal IPA flavor. Not good. Not bad

Frank (4225) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 17, 2010
Brown w/ a decent head of mixed bubbles and splotchy lacing. Nose is caramel and butterscotch. Once tasted, the butterscotch takes on that more chemically diacetyl flavor and competes w/ some Munich-like malts and a bit of raisin fruitiness. Medium bodied and bit slick and oily w/ slightly too much carbonation. Finishes w/ an earthy bitterness. The further I dig into this beer, the less I like it. Just a bad show all around.

BleacherBum (177) - Blowing Rock, North Carolina, USA - DEC 12, 2008
Astringent. Buttery. Metallic. And thats just the nose. The appearance was the only thing this beer had going for it. 2 sips and I was done. Buttery, metallic, weird esters and just plain undrinkable. Bad bottle or batch, I assume. A real shame, as these guys typically make some good beer.