overall
Brewed by Cool Beer Brewing Co.
Style: Pale Lager
Toronto, Canada

RATINGS: 53   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.8/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

GregClow (3402) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 6, 2007
Bottle. Pale yellow with a small white head. Sweet aroma and flavour with a faint hint of hops. Crisp body. I don’t get any off notes or adjunct character from the beer, it’s just an inoffensive and characterless mainstream lager. Well made for what it is, I suppose, but nothing that interests me very much.

barncatmatt (2286) - Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 25, 2007
an ok pale lager....i bought a case and was tired of it buy my 10th beer....was worth it to have it but i dont think ill buy it again

1.1
tmlalltheway (26) - CANADA - MAY 20, 2007
Nothing is cool about this beer. Tastes and smells bad. I only drank it because I was already drunk and it was free.

JohnBarleycorn (537) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - APR 21, 2007
Everyday light-gold appearance and, aside from a marginally larger hop presence, no different than your standard Canadian lager in aroma and flavour. Definitely of Labatt Blue DNA. The only reason one would purchase this vs. a macro is to support the little guy, which is an alright reason, but not good enough.

Diablo9845 (62) - Barrie, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 16, 2007
UPDATED: FEB 18, 2007 Typical pale beer, golen in colour. Large amount of carbonation with a nice sized head. Typical mild taste, with a practically non-existant aroma. Refreshing beer, easy to drink and overall above average.

Lubiere (14341) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 16, 2007
A pale lager with a thick white head. A light malt aroma with notes of solvents and diacetyl. In mouth, a rather non-descript lager, with light grainy cereals and adjunct. Boring. Brought back from TO by Probst, Oct. 2006.

LordBeamish (144) - Boozetown, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 4, 2007
UPDATED: FEB 24, 2007 bottle: So, I thought I’d order something different out with the boys after work. What a mistake....while they were enjoying their selections, I was choking this piss down. Pale, cloudy, piss looking yellow with little head. One of the worst aftertastes ever...maybe it’s the hemp or whatever they throw into this sludge. Some micros are good....some are crap.....this is crap.

probstblueribbon (3791) - Nepean, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 12, 2006
Pale golden colour. Weak white head. Slight grain on the nose. Ever-so-sweet. Alcohol and cereal after taste. Medium carbonation. I’d drink it if you handed it to me, but wouldn’t pick it otherwise.

BeerConnoiseur (10) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 14, 2006
I had a draught beer at a pub in Toronto recently. Nice aroma, good smooth taste - goes down well on a hot day. I read that this beer won a medal at the 2005 Canadian Brewing Awards - Silver for North American Style Lager for Cool Beer Draft. It’s a good enough lager.

BeefNBeer (6) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 15, 2006 does not count
I disagree with the other ratings here. This beer is in my fridge, and everyone that I know buys it, drinks it, and likes it. It is smooth with no after taste. A nice beer that deserves a little higher praise than it has gotten so far!