overall
RATINGS: 143   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 213   ABV: 7.1%
A straightforward malt body supports the distinctive bouquet of Columbus and Falconers Flight hops that impart citrus, grapefruit and pine notes characteristic of the West Coast style. F5 is a belligerent hop reckoning.

BigPapaPumpCox (5) - Moore, Oklahoma, USA - JUN 18, 2014 does not count
I live in Oklahoma, so I am going to say this is the water of God’s Country. This is just how I like my beer. Grapefruits and pine tress from the West Coast!!! Yummy!!! ^^-__-^^ Rockin with heavy citrus and earthy pine. Just how I love them....light pale malt base. It’s a really smooth malt base with low carbonation. Sweet Baby Jesus.

MetalNHopHead (2190) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - AUG 30, 2015
F5 is the force of nature its name would have you suspect. This is a hop bomb brewed in the West Coast way with enough alpha acids to blast your palate into submission. Grapefruit zest and crisp pine - oh yes, there’s lots of bitter, good stuff in here. Some of Oklahoma’s tornadoes have been rumored to be so powerful they’ve stripped the skin off anyone unfortunate enough to be in their way. This F5 is more benevolent. It’ll just strip the enamel off your teeth.