overall
n/a
RATINGS: 189   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - JAN 26, 2005
This didn’t taste as much like water as Michelob Ultra but it was a pretty piss poor attempt at a beer. Why cant people understand, carbs = flavor. YOU NEED CARBS TO MAKE A GOOD BEER. I would rather drink O’douls than this crap because atleast O’douls has carbs. I can’t believe people are making money off these dumb Yuppies who drink this crap.

AcctError17388 (69) - USA - JAN 22, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 28, 2005 worst beer i have ever tasted. its basically water with some alcohol in it.

0.8
Bockyhorsey (2627) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - JAN 19, 2005
Didn’t like this one from the start. Was given to me and now I understand why. Low carb beer, uck. Smelled like a dirty diper that is what the wife said. I couldn’t really tell what it was. Dimishing head with a clear yellow body.

1.1
turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - JAN 10, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 21, 2005 Poured yellow with no head ano lacing. Aroma of corn,very watery body with not much of a flavor to speak of... Watery ,plain, boring. I guess this beer would be ok really cold after mowing the lawn on a 120 degree day, thats about it.

0.6
Lizabeth (360) - east falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 7, 2005
Bottle. Pale piss-yellow. Slight aroma of creamed corn but no flavor to speak of. One of the worst real (as opposed to NA) beers I’ve ever tasted.

0.9
AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - JAN 6, 2005
This beer has exactly one thing going for it (not to mention it’s EXTREME low-carb-tasticness). It’s better than Green Light. Green Light is an abomination before gods and demons alike. Look, I thought Mich Ultra was bad. Then Coors Aspen Edge came out. The End.

0.6
Jine (903) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - DEC 31, 2004
Another rating for my end of the year cleanout. Had this in the summer where it was used for beer pong. Worst idea EVER. After a couple games of beer pong you dont care what on earth you’re drinking so why not at least get something half decent (by half decent i mean higher abv)

aobecksy (700) - Middle of no where, Ohio, USA - DEC 22, 2004
I gotta say, if you are going to do it--do it. Slumming isn’t so bad, I mean afterall if he is tri-athlete and going ot drink low carb, it is OK to compromise a little? I mean NO OTHER CHOICE. You are at the iron man competition at the gas station in Racine, he is going to buy a case of something...its ok isn’t it? Anyway, better than the other lights and lowcarb--more traditionally compared to water.

julrey (32) - Austin, Texas, USA - DEC 19, 2004
No aroma, palate, head, alcohol buzz.... nada on all fronts. Bests Nat Light and the like only in it’s lower propensity for hangovers, but the difference is slight enough to be unquantifiable on any applicable scale. (yes, this is the same review I gave Michelob Ultra - the two are virtually indistinguishable except that Aspen Edge is somehow even MORE tasteless, although I cannot give a lower score so what difference does it make? When you’re talking rock bottom there’s no need to split hairs.)

1.2
KarmanGhia (276) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - DEC 13, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 16, 2005 While this beer seems to be the best of the low carb light beers that have just come out, that translates into about a 1.3 ranking acording to my scale. Why not the worst? Because no taste beats terrible taste. This beer has: no aroma, a swampy head that leaves quickly, and next to no taste. It does have some bubbles - in fact it is very close to club soda in my opinion. In pure American fashion, this beer is my 100th rating. What a milestone.