overall
n/a
RATINGS: 189   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

1.1
brewblackhole (1588) - Muskego, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 7, 2004
Very light yellow pour, no head, not a molecule of aroma, surprisingly a little more taste than i expected, but I wasn’t expecting anything, quickly settled into a light corn sweetness with no aftertastecheck that aftertaste became adjuncty sour. I’ll run an extra mile rather than settle for this

0.9
JdoubleyouS (82) - Erie, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2004
Even compared to the other low carb beers this stuff is terrible, one of the worst tasting beers ever.

waveman352 (178) - Saratoga Springs, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2004
What can you expect? It was pretty much made to taste terrible. No body or color to it and definatly no head. Just another american macrobrew that was made even worse by elimianting the carbs and taste from it. A great beer to play drinking games or beer pong with other wise steer clear of the "the edge."

1.2
meathookjones (245) - Sterling, Virginia, USA - NOV 29, 2004
My girlfriend is on a low carb diet so I thought what the hell and tried some of her beer. Pours out the usual fizzy yellow beer look with a white head. I can’t smell anything going on here, maybe the typical cheap beer smell but I am having trouble even detecting that. Taste if you can call it that is watered down version of Coors, which wasn’t so hot in the taste department to begin with. This is possibly pre-drunk beer, as in someone has already drank a beer and then filled the aspen edge bottle with it on its exit. The body is basically as thin as water with a lot of carbonation. Not a beer I would recommend to any one. If you are that worried about carbs just drink less good beer or stick to liquor.

1.4
RCWCPACFP (102) - New Jersey, USA - NOV 26, 2004
Best of the low carbs. It will give you what you expect. No body, no hops, got a little of the malty flavor of a regular Coors but little else. Skip Carbs elswhere.

0.8
elnadeau (786) - Laguna Niguel, California, USA - NOV 26, 2004
A bottle left in my fridge by relatives after holiday festivities at my house; decided to give it a go. Yow, as expected this has almost no body and littler flavor, but the metallic finish clashed with my entire being. Two words after that: immediate drainpour. Can’t believe I even bothered.

DiamondD (38) - Sammamish, Washington, USA - NOV 24, 2004
Light fruity nose with the traditional corn
flowing through. Not bad for a low-cal. Although this is the first one I’ve tried. I tend to steer away from lo-cal anything.
All in all not bad.

punkeedo (499) - Covington, Louisiana, USA - NOV 10, 2004
I was nicely surprised by this domestic. I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this beer, but I found it quite refreshing. Light and brisk, this beer is best enjoyed cold. It really is a refreshing drink and I recommend it for a hot day after cutting the grass or something similar. Slightly wheaty--a bit of a hops aroma--other than that, pretty run-of-the-mill. But, really an enjoyable brew.

beaconstreet (811) - Washington DC, USA - NOV 5, 2004
UPDATED: NOV 6, 2004 Nice for one of these low-carb styles. Yeasty, orange, more body than say, Matt Accel. Quite tolerable, tastes like a working class beer. I could definitely drink this on cold nights. Nice, neat bottle design too. (But where does Coors get off calling themselves "master brewers" on the label, or with this fru-fru coat of arms?)

0.9
BuckNaked (1230) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - OCT 31, 2004
Bottle: Lack of taste and aroma. Bland and unoffensive in every aspect. Unless you find lack of smell and taste offensive. Why anyone would drink this stuff on a regular basis is beyond me.