overall
n/a
RATINGS: 189   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

CBCPaleAle (73) - Ohio, USA - OCT 27, 2004
Not as carbonated or clear as soda water, but does have about the same taste.

1.2
rynoSx (29) - Clemson, South Carolina, USA - OCT 13, 2004
Was built up by a local bar. Tried it and was not very impressed. It if is a free beer or discounted cheap have at it.

0.9
PhillyBeer2112 (2903) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - OCT 11, 2004
UPDATED: OCT 20, 2004 Everything you expected and less. A perfect beer for sampling at a festival when you essentially don’t have to pay for it. Ugh. A little darker in color than expected though. Possibly not the worst low carb beer though.

0.8
IPFreely (1470) - Sanborn, New York, USA - OCT 9, 2004
Wow, I tried and I tried but I could not find much of anything to comment about with this. Watered down to the highest level. I might have gotten some grains in the flavor but thats it. The only reason I gave it any points at all was because it wasn’t truly offensive. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a poor excuse for a beer.

frankyJ (1) - USA - SEP 25, 2004 does not count
This is a great beer for people who don’t the the heavy, thick beers. Smooth and tasty. The thing that sold me on this beer is the taste it leaves in your mouth. mmmm

0.7
obisbeer (568) - Barcelona, SPAIN - SEP 24, 2004
Yellow, with light head. Lack of aroma, while the flavor is more like stale water. Ugh truly gross, I’m afraid to take another sip to judge the palate.Yuck, shouldn’t have gone back for more...why do people buy this?

Cornfield (5569) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - SEP 13, 2004
If you’re a low-carb fanatic, then you’re a silly sack of manure. However... This is one of the few truly drinkable low-carb brews to come out recently. Not a bad malty aroma under a golden body with a slight white head. It goes good with thin-crust pizza,,, at least at Nick & Vito’s.

mjg74 (3189) - La Mesa, California, USA - SEP 9, 2004
Pours pale yellow in color, with little or no head. Smells watery and of sour grain. Tastes like watered down lousy macro brew with a splash of apple juice thrown in for good measure. Not good.

0.8
BrockLanders (780) - Panama City, Florida, USA - SEP 7, 2004
My father-in-law had some of this in the cooler at the lake this weekend. I figured I’d give it a sip----to see if it’s as bad as I’d been lead to believe. Yep...it’s that bad. Well, about the only thing this one has going for it is it tastes better than Ultra and Green Light, but is that really saying anything positive? Nope. Do not believe the hype, this beer still sucks. Pours slightly darker than its other low - carb candidates, lots of corn and rice adjuncts here, with a watery toasted malt taste every once in awhile. Bottom line, pass this one up. One of my friends actually liked this swill. Then I broke out two bottles...one Dreadnaught, and one Speedway Stout. I dared him to sip those then just try to put his lips "over the Edge". Well, he did it, but not without a slight gag. Someday, if we’re lucky, this world will get over the "low carb" craze. What a scam.

SupermanDoha (5) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - SEP 1, 2004 does not count
I thought this beer was very crisp. The flavor was genuine and went down smoothly. I more apt to like the lighter beers and this one is on eof the better ones I have had. The Lo-Carb part was tthe curiosity part in why I tried this beer and I was not disappointed.