overall
n/a
RATINGS: 189   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

mec3437 (54) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - AUG 16, 2004
Sampled it once. Then sampled it again to make sure that there was no taste. What the hell is the deal with making diet beer? Not worth your time, and money.

wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - AUG 15, 2004
Bottle. For all of the low carb crap coming out, this one is probably
the best tasting. Nothing all that remarkable in the appearance or the
aroma, but the flavor actually seems to taste like real malt.

1.1
Hawksfan17 (890) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - AUG 8, 2004
Pours dark gold amber color, has a faint smell that I can’t pick up on. It had a skunky bitter taste with a bad aftertaste. It was pretty carbonated and was watery. Someone else who was drinking it said they thought it was Seltzer. It wasn’t too bad for a light just not good.

0.6
JK (6332) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - AUG 6, 2004
No aroma. light yellow. Very much like water. Worse than Michelob Ultra.

pigpen106 (3) - washington, New Jersey, USA - JUL 28, 2004 does not count
Very light in appearance and body. Less flavor than rice, a little more than Coors Light. But if your doing low carb, it’s better than nothing. Maybe.

badgerben (5355) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - JUL 21, 2004
It’s not the worst beer, mainly because it doesn’t offend me (except offend my principles as a beer drinker). There’s no aroma, no taste, no aftertaste... It’s bland, but it doesn’t make me want to jump off a cliff; just get my money back.

1.1
ruggedman (647) - Portland, Maine, USA - JUL 21, 2004
UPDATED: JUN 6, 2005 I dont really think this beer is as bad as everyone says, but ok. I’ve had worse, at least this brew actually has hops i can taste. Very light beer, better than it’s competition, but that’s not really saying much i guess :-P

0.6
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - JUL 20, 2004
Okay...Last beer of the night, among MANY swill beers....and I will agree that, all joking aside, there IS a difference in skunky’ness.. this IS smooth...there’s just nothing to it...without soul, you might say...Oh look..it’s made by Coors...

DerBiermeister (586) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - JUL 19, 2004
I’d like to have one of these while golfing - but then I never really golf. Joking aside, it’s not bad - it’s just not anything above average. It’s light, tastes kind of like malty seltzer water and somehow I think it would go well with a light sort of birthday cake. All in all, a yuppy beer that’s not worth $6.25 for a six pack. I’d rather have Rolling Rock.

Pailhead (6543) - Rochester Hills, Michigan, USA - JUL 14, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 31, 2005 Bottle: Aroma is rather sweet, much more of an aroma than I expected. Pours a light gold with a quick diminishing white head. I’m not saying this beer has a lot of flavor, but it actually does have flavor which is more than I can say for Ultra or Bud Light. Initial taste has a weak sweet flavor but finishes with a mild sweet taste and some bitterness. Has a weak apple aftertaste. Not a great beer, but a step up from Ultra, Green Light, and Bud Light.