overall
n/a
RATINGS: 201   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - JUL 2, 2008
Twelve ounce bottle from a friend. Very little color, aroma or flavor. Thin, overly carbonated palate. Carbonated mineral water. It does have alcohol though, so I guess it has something going for it!

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
changeup45 (1729) - Mount Dora, Florida, USA - APR 11, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 9, 2008 Havent I had this before? Michelob Ultra? Hard for me to tell the difference. Id have to try Ultra again to confirm and thats just not going to happen. Actually I have a tough time distinguishing between this and other light beers. So... light bodied, small white head, pretty smooth going down -although I suppose water goes down smooth as well. A little flavor I guess, but lets not kid ourselves here, there isnt much to taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
thehurt01 (262) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 9, 2008
A ok low carb beer. I had this one a while back and can rember that it is ok with nothing special.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
17thfloor (2443) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 4, 2007
coors sparkling water is tasty....mmmmmm refreshing mineral water 75 character alert... there

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
CelticBrew (912) - The Crystal Coast, North Carolina, USA - OCT 27, 2007
Uhg! Move outa the way so can spit this outa my mouth. What were they thinking in Golden Co when this swill was created? This tasted like artificial, tinny horse piss. Avoid at all costs!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BelgianBeerGal (3932) - Panama City, Florida, USA - SEP 22, 2007
Bottle. Low carb equals low taste and this fizzy attempt at beer succeeds in being completely barren of all beer qualities.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
desurfer (1302) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - AUG 11, 2007
Not that beer in general has a taste, but this really doesnt taste like beer at all. Super light and fizzy with a bit of maltiness as an afterthought. I see commercials for these low-carb brews as fitting into an active lifestyle, but when I ride my bicycle for 100 miles Ill be damned if Im not going to reward myself with something tasty afterward. Forget this junk.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (296) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - AUG 11, 2007
this is not ok, this is just a terrible beer. I would never want to drink this.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kamish (93) - Monroe, Washington, USA - JUL 8, 2007
its alright. if you like low carb beer. whatever that means, who cares its beer but this one sure isnt my first choice.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
wingman333 (333) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - JUN 22, 2007
The only thing good about this beer is that drinking it reminded me of hot days by the lake, when we would sneak cold Pearl Light Beer from our Dads private stock. Even back then we knew it had no taste.