overall
n/a
RATINGS: 201   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

ROGUE (2215) - Lewes, Delaware, USA - DEC 24, 2008
12oz bottle. Just another weak watered down macro brew thats not even good for pounding. They took crappy Coors and made it worst.

SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - JUL 2, 2008
Twelve ounce bottle from a friend. Very little color, aroma or flavor. Thin, overly carbonated palate. Carbonated mineral water. It does have alcohol though, so I guess it has something going for it!

0.9
changeup45 (1731) - Lake Mary, Florida, USA - APR 11, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 9, 2008 Haven’t I had this before? Michelob Ultra? Hard for me to tell the difference. I’d have to try Ultra again to confirm and that’s just not going to happen. Actually I have a tough time distinguishing between this and other light beers. So... light bodied, small white head, pretty smooth going down -although I suppose water goes down smooth as well. A little flavor I guess, but let’s not kid ourselves here, there isn’t much to taste.

thehurt01 (262) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 9, 2008
A ok low carb beer. I had this one a while back and can rember that it is ok with nothing special.

0.8
17thfloor (2443) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 4, 2007
coors sparkling water is tasty....mmmmmm refreshing mineral water 75 character alert... there

0.6
CelticBrew (912) - The Crystal Coast, North Carolina, USA - OCT 27, 2007
Uhg! Move outa the way so can spit this outa my mouth. What were they thinking in Golden Co when this swill was created? This tasted like artificial, tinny horse piss. Avoid at all costs!

BelgianBeerGal (4066) - Panama City, Florida, USA - SEP 22, 2007
Bottle. Low carb equals low taste and this fizzy attempt at beer succeeds in being completely barren of all beer qualities.

1.2
desurfer (1302) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - AUG 11, 2007
Not that beer in general has a ’taste’, but this really doesn’t taste like beer at all. Super light and fizzy with a bit of maltiness as an afterthought. I see commercials for these low-carb brews as fitting into an ’active’ lifestyle, but when I ride my bicycle for 100 miles I’ll be damned if I’m not going to reward myself with something tasty afterward. Forget this junk.

0.9
fidemaster (322) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - AUG 11, 2007
this is not ok, this is just a terrible beer. I would never want to drink this.

kamish (93) - Monroe, Washington, USA - JUL 8, 2007
it’s alright. if you like low carb beer. whatever that means, who cares it’s beer but this one sure isn’t my first choice.