overall
n/a
RATINGS: 189   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

0.8
wingman333 (333) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - JUN 22, 2007
The only thing good about this beer is that drinking it reminded me of hot days by the lake, when we would sneak cold Pearl Light Beer from our Dad’s private stock. Even back then we knew it had no taste.

1.4
JLAudio (282) - Crestwood, Illinois, USA - JUN 20, 2007
Same old same old. I was hoping for something a little different from Coors, but nope! Aspen Edge has no edge

0.9
sandollor (48) - GERMANY - JUN 14, 2007
Why was this even made? Ultra-light beer with watered down taste. Tastes like Miller light to me.

Beerlando (3343) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JUN 13, 2007
Sucks. Very watery. Typical macro ultra-light lager. Very little aroma or taste.

0.7
BBB63 (6567) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - MAY 6, 2007
Bottle of pure rubbish with zero aroma and almost no taste minus a hint of corn and I think grassy hops. The mouth feel is a close to water as I ever found in a "beer". Thankfully I paid 59 cents for this for it went down the drain after two sips. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

brettpace (176) - New York City, New York, USA - MAR 23, 2007
Anorther chick beer. I hate coors, and I hate this garbage, pour it down the drain...

rmussman (1701) - California, USA - MAR 3, 2007
If I could give the flavor a worse rating I would. It is just horrible and has only bad rotten tastes. Color is pale and nearly clear. It has little to no taste on the mouth.

0.7
detroiter (958) - Euphoria, Minnesota, USA - JAN 15, 2007
How do you rate nothing? Pours a yellow color. Not straw, amber, golden, or anything like that. Just yellow. No head. No aroma. No flavor. Almost no carbonation. I don’t ever want to drink anything like this again. Best thing I can say is that it wasn’t horrible tasting. No taste, no body, no character - beats bad taste anyways. Maybe

bendz1 (87) - Ankeny, Iowa, USA - JAN 7, 2007
Not terrible, but not great either. Not a lot of flavor. Tastes like your traditional american mass market beers. Liked it better than Bud Select.

SudsMcDuff (8496) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 14, 2006
I wen tto my local corner quicky mart and bought a six pack of newcastle brown ale, when the cashier goes and pulls out a bottle of this, then he just put it in my bag, of course I objected, but he said it hardly sells and I hell, i’d never had it before..... Now considering it was free, it was ok, but I wouldn’t have paid a quarter. No Head,No Smell, No way is this beer, but I can see drinking like 18 of these at the beach if i weighted 300 pounds